the Rift

We meet again [Alcina]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
"You know...that one day, that we first met..." She spoke and a silent pause came afterword. Was she troubled? "I felt terrified of your presence to tell you the truth" Her voice was set with a joking small humor in it. Alcina shuddered, and blinked. Keeping his blue orbs on her presence and figure. "What is it that makes you act so harsh at times?" She asked with care. Curious one wasn't she. Alcina cleared his throat slightly. He gave a brief and gentle sigh looking down at the dry grass that stood up from the Earth. His orbs peered back to a gaze to her. "I am harsh because of what I have been through..." His ears flattened on his head looking down insecurely. "I thought I should go hide in the solitude of ice. But I was deathly wrong."

She listened with some concern. His ears rose onto his head looking at her green orbs. "I think I like this Alcina better, though" She spoke. Why would she care for him? What was with this equine that made her care for loner Alcina. Maybe perhaps it was that she was a Outlander herself too. Judging by how she always ended up being spotted alone and searching. A soft voice came afterward from her "Tell me what your past was like." Too many questions. After such little had been exchanged between the two. He stepped back, and spoke harshly "No. I cannot tell you that!" His voice rose louder. He felt the urge to lift and rise into the air with his front legs. To make her give him more personal space, but he controlled the angered urge of that. After a few silence, his ears flattened and he had realized what he had done. He looked away with insecurity in his gesture. He spoke softly "I.. I'm sorry." He apologized, he couldn't control himself too well. He knew he had to stay away from getting too emotional or else his feelings would get to him.

But his thoughts couldn't help but wonder about this girl. After all, he had seem to threaten her back in the icy steppe's. Yet now she had introduced herself to him again. And come to blunter out too many emotional questions which he needed to dodge. He hated the thought of even thinking of his horrid past. His ear twitched as he tried to get the feelings of the past out of his mind. He hated emotional feelings, and knew this was one of the often time reasons he was serious and harsh. Because of this. Other times it was for the hatred emotions that made him harsh. Such as the actions he did now that upset him. He hoped she could forgive him for the harsh outburst that came after her many personal questions. He listened silently for something to come from her.
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-17-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 03-11-2013, 12:02 PM