Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

He sighed and looked down to the ground. I felt horrible for him. What kind of life he must have lived back then. I curiously gazed at him as he continued. He insecurely went on about himself seeking solitude. How horrible it would've been to be alone, forever, and turn into such an icy monster. I kept that thought to myself though. I remember the controlled rage I felt when I met him. He seemed different. Arrogant, menacing, but now, when I look at him, he reminds me of a young stallion, so insecure, with no friends. I smiled to myself. I want to be his friend. Maybe something even more.

He startled me when I asked him to tell me of his past. I saw a flash of rage, and I stumbled backwards. I knew I shouldn't have asked that. My mind flashed back to feisty Epona when I asked her what her past was like. Her reaction was almost the same, but she didn't seem as terrorizing as Alcina. He apologized, and I felt guilty. He shouldn't. "No, I'm sorry. You shouldn't apologize. I'm the intrusive, annoying one here", I said. My heart pounding, it nearly went back to normal. "Besides, if you want to talk to me you can", I said. I felt so bad for him, I wanted to comfort him, but I had to give the lad some space.

I felt like almost cracking jokes with him. I wondered if maybe he was funny, or fun loving back then. A ridiculous thought then came to my mind...maybe....I looked at him. He seemed real pissed, and maybe what I was about to do would piss him off even more, but I took the chance. "Hey guess what?" I said to him, slyly as I walked to the waters edge. "Lets play!" I said giggling kicking up the water, splashing him with some drops. He'll probably now murder me, but I wanted to see if I could bring some fun out of him. "Catch me if you can!" I playfully said nearly sticking out my tongue, the way an immature filly would. I started wading away in the water seeing if he caught on to the game, or really wanted to maul me.

occ: Soooorry for this extremely crappy post!

blah blah

Messages In This Thread
We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-17-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM