the Rift

We meet again [Alcina]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
He kept his gaze to the Earthy ground. And listened for the mares words or footsteps that would flatten the grass once more. He heard a guilty femme voice from the ebony girl "No, I'm sorry. You shouldn't apologize. I'm the intrusive, annoying one here" His deep blue orbs looked up to have a gripping gaze back into her matter and what she apologized guilty for. She put in with her conclusive apology to him. "Besides, if you want to talk to me you can" He hoped she could assume that he was insecure about talking with personal things. He slowly shook his head and spoke out "No. You cannot feel bad from me. You need to take care of yourself and not worry for people like me." A flash of anger could be seen in his pupils as he looked at her. And his vocals erupted from his bearing chest gritting through his teeth "I mean. You don't even know what I have done! And you will never know! So stop asking about such stupid things as my past!" A sensitive guy was Alcina. He panted with the anger striding through every breath he gave.

He shook his head, to take or ungrasp the anger from his skull. He needed to control it, but she was driving him crazy already. He would not take such stupid acts from anyone. Unknown what would come next for the insecure ebony Pegasus when she asked in a more playful tone through her femme voice "Hey guess what?" He sighed briefly closing his eyes for a second "What?" A more calm tone had developed in his voice now. She then yelled at him in the matter "Lets play!" and assumingly water strided through the air and at his face. With quick reaction and a defensive instinct. His great eagle wings insistently pulled forward and covered his body together like a feathery shield. The water touched his wings and now apart of them were damp. They came back into a normal position on his back and he spreaded them both out. Drying the water away from his ruffled feathers.

He heard the light voice of the mare who now acted like she was a filly. "Catch me if you can!" Insistently she spoke out and ran into the river. Did she just try to attack him? Or was this some kind of joke. He only stood there and stared at her run through the streaming water like a little brat. He had a puzzled look on his lips, and the pupils of his eyes narrowed. Standing right up under the tree and looking at her run around. Has she lost her honor of being a woman to this instinct of hers? He gave a heavy sigh, and his ears slowly fell back against his head. He stood there waiting for her to return back to the side of the river. For he knew she would soon.

my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-17-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 03-11-2013, 12:02 PM