the Rift

We meet again [Alcina]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
Alcina kept a gaze on her as she pranced and leaped through the river with energy. It puzzled the ebony Pegasus how she could be so energetic like a small excited Filly without having so much of mature content in her title. Her sight was rested back onto him as she stood in the river's flow and she cried to him insisting. "Oh come on" A flicker of his midnight tail came after her bellow as his ears rose up on top his head. He was planted right onto the spot observing her. She shouted another time "I'm not trying to attack you, loosen up and have some fun!" Attack him? Sure he had realized right after the water splash that it was only insisting playfulness. But he was a full grown Pegasus. In his title of honor for being a stallion of his breed.

He would not show such child actions such as these the Frisian filly did for herself. A considering moment had ticked by, when she finally stumbled back away from the water and walked up to him. Somewhat soaked with water on herself. But like before instead of a playful tone, she had a guilty tone tipped into her voice. "I'm so sorry for my act Alcina" Her lips curled back into a apologetic smile. "I was just trying to destroy the tension here" Ah yes. The tension was it. Alcina had to admit that desecrating the situation before by going out and playing in the river did work well for him. Words left his mind turning into his normal voice "Well. I suppose you did. But I cannot go 'Prance' in the river like a young foal since I wasn't built for the land like you were." He outstretched his wings out to show them off, large eagle wings with the tips of blue feathers shined in the sun now facing Orinthia. "I was built for the skies." The wings quickly nestled back into a rather normal and casual place on his back. He went further on explaining his situation "I cannot let my wings get moist, for then I am not free to fly."

She walked farther away and like a dog shook off the water from her coat. She walked back with a smile on her face yet again she apologized. The ebony Pegasus rolled his eyes, and let out a brief sigh. He let out honest words "Why do you always apologize? If you continue doing that, others are going to think your the nervous submissive kind." He listened briefly and watched her with the next action and listened to the sound of her words.
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-17-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 03-11-2013, 12:02 PM