the Rift

Fading Past (Open)

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I walked through the trees marveling at their beauty as my golden mane bounced upon my back. I couldn't stop marveling at all of the wonders. Oak trees, pine trees, all kind of trees. Then there were the tiny flowers on the floor bottom, and I was just taking in all the loveliness of this place. Unlike my old home, this place wasn't as deep forested, but I didn't see any grassy clearings in the middle of it.

I remembered as the other harsh unicorns came in, tearing up my home, destroying it, and taking me hostage. I wished to see my family once more, to tell them that I would've died protecting them if those beings hadn't knocked me unconscious. Their force was overwhelming. Too many of them for me to deal with. I would've fought every single one of them if I could, but I didn't know why they didn't resort for some peaceful way to get out of the situation. I was terribly saddened at all the bloodshed we had to go through.

I flicked my tail as I walked back through the forest, feeling the slight rays of sun warm my white pelt, making it gleam. I smiled as I saw some butterflies flying around, and the summer warmth filled into me. I felt so at peace, and I was actually hoping if I could find another equine to chat with. It was too beautiful of a day to be alone. I once more perked up my ears to hear if anyone was approaching me.