the Rift

[COMPLETE]All that counts is here and now | Practise Spar, Lupus

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sheer brute appearance of the stallion does not faze me one bit. If anything,it only made adrenaline pump though me faster. It was sharp and quick against big and powerful. It would be a interesting spar to say the least and hopefully it would prove well for my quest,if he had magic that was useful anyway and if not at least it would be a it of practice. Still though,I wanted this to be worth the effort, especially with this heat I am having another battle with but,much to my delight,it wasn't just affecting me. The stallion's bay coat was covered in dark patches between his legs and his chest from sweat that was forming on him from the sun's unforgiving heat.

The brute's neck lowers as I leap aim my leap at is chest,which now turns out to be his head. I grin to myself,wondering what his reaction would be in my claws caught on of his eyes and although it doesn't (anyone I expect he shuts them to protect his blue orbs) A back claw catches the end of his muzzle and I suspect it was enough to cause even the slightest bit of blood. A feeling of slight success washes over me but soon it tumbles out of my system as I am chucked up and back by the stallions head as he throws me up. I scrap by the top of his antlers causing the slightest bit of pain as the blunt point scraps across my skin. But before I could think I am coming back down onto the stallions back as vapor pours out from behind. My jaw opens wide so that when I come down on his back (unless he moves of course) I can bite his fleshy back.

*I land on the ground to be greeted by heat on the pads on my paws. I quickly turn to be greeted by a wolf at least twice the size of me and it didn't look exactly 'real',more like a foggy substance in the form of a wolf. It lunges forward but I had already taken a snarling step back from the beast,a unknown feeling settling inside me that I was not used to. Fear. I was submerged like a ship in water by the emotion but it wasn't the only feeling. I need magic to be used upon me right? And this was some magical wolf thing.,that counts doesn't it? great. I needed it to touch me in some way,not matter what and so I take a step forward and feel the cold touch of a paw on my skin which immediately turns numb and cold. It was a strange feeling that nearly makes me miss the sight of hooves above me,Flicking round my tail brushes past the wolf behind,numb and coldness now in the tip of my tail as I dart under the stallion but I don't just dart,I leap,jaws flashing to grab the flesh under his chest.

[586 words :: *I am totally unsure if he moved or not so I just assumed he did :: Purposely makes sure the wolf touches him then turns to see the flashing hoofs of Gaucho above. He leaps under him and aims a bite under his chest.]

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
RE: All that counts is here and now | Practise Spar, Lupus - by Lupus - 02-15-2013, 10:24 AM