the Rift

Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As Gaucho began to back up, Ayaka braced herself. Her heart was pounding as her eyes looked like wild fires, full of life and forever untamable. Her legs stiffened and her mind seemed to wander on thoughts of what she might do. She wondered if fighting a horse was anything like hunting a deer. Maybe she would have an advantage because of her size and swift figure. He was a very, very large Pegasus and maybe it would take longer for him to dodge her moves or try to attack. Perhaps it would be easier to fight a horse? But she knew that she had to be on the total top of her game. With one blow from his hoof or ram with his antlers, she could end up with a broken rib. Or worst, she could end up like her old alpha male, dead from the clutches of an ungulate.

She let her claws dig into the earth below her as her paws stayed firm on the ground and felt the dirt and grass. As Gaucho told her to start, she closed her eyes and pointed her maw to the ground as she steadied herself. She would attempt to win. He did not know what he was up against. He was up against a top predator. But she also did not know what she was up against. He was a pure warrior. A soldier that could easily take her out. The sun warmed her as she took three breathes in, and three out. She was ready. She lifted up her maw again, and then opened her eyes that glared playfully at Gaucho and a furious growl come rumbling from her chest. As her eyes were locked onto him, she sprinted towards him.

Ayaka leaped up at his left shoulder and opened her jaw. She aimed to drive her razor like teeth into the shoulder. She did not want to hurt Gaucho too bad, for she had no reason to. This was only a little spar and not a fight. Success with her move would only bring a manor cut that would draw a little blood. Since she was a very large wolf, she probably would not do too much damage to him. Jumping back down to her feet, she dashed around him and then attempted to leap up and to dig her claws onto his broad back as she tried to sink her land fangs into his soft flesh. She jumped down, her tongue lolling from her mouth. She would make one more move before letting herself focus on dodging his attacks. With a snarl released from her throat, she lifted her maw up to the height of his withers. She let out an eerie howl, fire streamed out of her throat as she aimed it to singe off a bit of his hair on the tops of his withers and back. Drawing her howl to a conclusion, the fire began to die out. Now feeling totally worn out, she closed her eyes and tried to regain a small bit of energy. A Fire Howl took lots out of her, and made her feel weak until her vigor rebuild.

[[Ok! Also, are we alowed to use magic? If not I will redo my post! ;)]]

WC:: 530

Summary:: Ayaka dashes towards Gaucho and attempts to slice his left shoulder with his teeth. She runs to the other side of him (Right side) and jumps up and tried to claw his side and bite it. Her last move is a Fire Howl (when she howls a stream of fire comes from her throat) and she tries to singe a bit of fur off of his wither and back.

Attack:: 1/2
Defence:: 0/1

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM