the Rift

Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As the fire cracked and roared, she let her tongue loll from her mouth. Blood stained her white lips and slightly dripped her tongue. She looked at the damage she had done to the large brute named Gaucho. Compared to her, he looked as if he only had a couple of small gashes and bruises. He did have a larger body than her and the wounds that seemed in her mind would turn out as major, looked very minor on his massive figure. The fae, on the other hand, had a smaller frame than him and even if he had just even given her a bite on her shoulder, it would stand out. She glanced at her wounded shoulder. Blood poured down form the injury all the way down her leg. Her leg felt like if her put any more pressure on it, it would have snapped in half. As the gleaming fur on the back of her neck and her back bristled. She prepared for his next move.

Gaucho flapped his wings, creating a large wind that sent the fire rushing over to lick her pelt. She found no way to escape it, but she simply ducks to escapes the hot burning sensation from getting to her face. The feeling of heat, far hotter than the sun of her red coat, scorched the black guard hairs on her back and some of her soft fur and flesh under it. It felt like she had soared up to the sun and flew right into it. A sharp and painful yip slipped from her throat as it singed her pelt and flesh. As the image of a huge bear loomed out of the fire she wondered if it was from Gaucho’s dream-catcher. Its face broad face looked wise and proud. As she nipped at the image of it, a sharp cold feeling grew in her. She felt frozen to the bone and unable to move for a couple of seconds. As the chill wearied off she able to move her bones again. The flames continued to pour onto pelt and she knew she had to escape. Making a risky move, she leaped out of her laying down position and dodged the flames.

Now that she was safe from the flames, the pain from the scorches seemed to be filled with coolness and already began to feel better. Although the fae was itching to make one more attack to the bay steed, she knew that there was no use. Their spar was over and the teeth and hooves would stop lunging at each other. A smile came to her bloody lips. She let her guard down and started to relax her tensed muscles. The lupa’s fur that stood straight up on her back, flipped back to its normal placement. She would not even attempt to make one other aggressive move to Gaucho until their next spar.

((OCC:: Ok I totally understand that I was not clear about that. ;) Also, thanks for sparring! I also needed the partite.]]

WC:: 484

Summary:: Ducks down avoiding the fire to burn her face. It burns the fur on her back and a bit of the flesh on her back. When Gaucho sends the bear out of his dream-catchers she nips at it and it gives her a freezing chill for 15 seconds. After the 15 seconds are up, she gets up and dodges the flames to a safer place.

Attack:: 2/2 None

Defense:: 1/1 Dodges the flames to a safer place.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM