the Rift

loving hearts at play [Tolio]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

While I was busy chasing the fluttering insect I had not heard the pounding of hooves behind me. As I turn my head I dig my heels into the dirt. A familiar figure is standing there, words slipping out of his lips. In an instant I grin, delighted to see an old friend. "Tolio!" My words are bubbly and are smeared with excitement. I rear up, boxing my small cloven hooves. "I haven't seen you in forever! How are you!?"

Bright emeralds glisten in the sun as I wait for him to speak. It was so nice to finally see an old playmate! Somehow he seemed older, I don't know how but he just did. Like he had been through a lot since we had last seen each other. That was way back when, maybe a season or so ago. I had still been a little bubbly filly back then, but I had matured over the season. So much had happened. Mother leaving me, me meeting the Gryphons, me trying to speak with the gods. This list could go on but I didn't really want to remember most of it.

My black lips are still curled into a delicate smile as I stare at Tolio, wondering what he'd been through since the last time we had met. My nostrils flare as the sun beats down onto my bay roan coat. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, allowing the sun's rays to beam down directly onto the earth. The heat probably hasn't touched home, and probably never will. Speaking of home, I hadn't been there in ages. It was kind of sad, but oh well. I didn't need to think about home right now, mainly because Tolio was here before me. I think it was about time we talked, especially after so long.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
loving hearts at play [Tolio] - by Frost Fyre - 02-04-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: loving hearts at play [Tolio] - by Tolio - 02-05-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: loving hearts at play [Tolio] - by Frost Fyre - 02-08-2013, 02:25 PM