the Rift

Flowers for the Night; mesec/moon god/quest return

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

A swirl of black mists brushed through the veins and knit together to take the figure of the Moon Goddess. She looked upon her rather miffed servant, d'Artagnan and smiled, though her eyes remained entirely veiled, pupiless and mysterious. Carefully, the put her feathered wings to her sides and looked upon the blue-eyed stallion who had brought to her two, deadly plants. She smirked. Now, he would know how to create both minor poisons and would earn his magic.

She moved close, excited to see her son moving about now, and she wondered if the bay regretted that decision (that he may or may not have entirely had control over). "You did bring the flowers I asked for," she murmured, her voice almost taking upon multiple qualities at once. For all of her beauty and mystery, something terrible, dark and vicious shifted just beneath the surface of her control. "Indeed, this is how you would poison the body of another naturally; brother Earth and I did not often see eye to eye on my influence over plant life."

"However...." The Goddess her muzzle down and chewed on the end of one of the flowers until it bled milky white; she did the same to the second. As she inhaled deeply, a purple, pulsing light began to move and glow among the flowers, mixing the essence and drawing it up. Then, she pulled the essence of power upward and directly into his chest. d'Artagnan glowed blue, briefly, and then settled back to his normal coloring. "You have your powers now," she murmured, taking two steps back.

(( Congrats!

:: [Magic: DarkxWater | The ability to poison the water in other's bodies and cause narcosis]
:: [Restrictions | Can render an opponent asleep and foggy for the duration of 30 seconds]

))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flowers for the Night; mesec/moon god/quest return - by God of the Moon - 02-07-2013, 03:39 PM