the Rift

Gone Astray | Ktu, Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

For what was possibly the first time, Ktulu's words utterly delighted her. She does not recognize me; at least not entirely. The others she had met, save for Sohalia, had merely thought her some aged and not entirely interesting creature. Soh, possibly her only friend, had known her almost immediately - or at least, enough to tentatively call out to her by name. The fact that Ktulu hesitated, was an absolute blessing. "You're right. I don't." Phae mumbled through gummy lips. Maybe Ktu's words held more truth than Phae was willing to admit - maybe without her beauty she really wasn't herself, literally. For what else defined the once golden-girl, if it wasn't her looks? It was the only side of her, that Helovia had ever seen. And now, without her appearance as it normally was, she was but a husk; an empty shell.

"But it is me, Leader" She offered, stepping forward with a dull sigh. "I have been cursed, by the Goddess of the Moon...but soon, I shall have magic which will better my abilities as a spy...But that is not why I am here." Casting a glance back to her swollen stomach, she nibbled her lip thoughtfully, before turning back to the dark mare. "I...am pregnant." She mumbled at last, not seeming entirely too happy about the situation. It was a mistake, surely. She had been with many stallions in the past, and had never conceived. Frankly, it was a shock that it was a gay stallion who finally managed to cause life within her. But regardless of whose it was, the matter remained the same. Looking down at her hooves, seeing her chest concave inwards with grotesque angles, she asked, her voice trembling slightly: "Will that be a problem?"

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-09-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-17-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-20-2013, 09:49 PM