the Rift

Cold out,Warm in [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

This feeling inside me,what was it? It had been seeded firmly in the pit of my belly and when ever I met that one who had seeded it,it had grew bigger and bigger inside me. It's weird,don't you think,to have a feeling planted in you that won't un-root it's self and one person is it's water and light to make it grow? It was a seed that has never been planted inside me. It wasn't a hate seed,or a cunning seed,or a pure evil seed,no. It was a love seed.

Ayaka.

I was normally a cold grumpy wolf who couldn't care less about others and there feelings,and I still didn't for all; for a but one. The rusty red she wolf. Her smile lit me up inside and brought a grin to my jaw line,even if it was small and slight. She brought a glimmer in my ever darkening black orbs. She was the only one who had ever taking a liking to me,at least,I think she liked me? At least,as a friend? But,what if she has more feelings? Deeper feelings? I hesitate when I come to a log but almost instantly leap onto it. It is covered with the slightest bit of frost that barley makes a sound as my paws thud on it. The moon light breaks though some almost leafless trees as I settle my self in a comfortable lying position,resting my head on my outstretched paws. Does she have deeper feelings for me? My eyes fix upon the moon as I think of her. I know I felt deep for her and I could only wish she felt the same for me.

But that was it wasn't it? It was just a wish.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic