I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I am walking. I hate walking.

My belly is round now and sways gently as I walk. I love my round belly. Even if it means that I must walk. My love for this feeling, this pregnancy, outweighs my hatred of walking. But is that not always how it is with me? Love conquers all. Always. When my parents were killed, my love for the unicorn mare that saved me outweighed my hatred for the rest of her band for their racist crimes. Was I born that way, I wonder, or have I simply grown to be that way? Whichever it is, I am thankful - for is it not better to love, to dedicate yourself to loving, to spend your time caring and adoring and giving than to hate, to search for reasons to be angry, and spiteful, and vengeful? I like to think so.

But I still hate walking.

It is a challenge to climb to the Heavenly Field. The path is narrow, and the field is high. Perhaps I should be afraid that I will slip, plummet to my - and my foal's - death. But I am not afraid. I will not fall. Blind faith it may be, but it is faith, and sure enough, I arrive in the Field unharmed. I gaze around me in silence. The morning dew is still fresh on the grass, beading along the petals of the many flowers. It is not hot, though it is indeed Tallsun, and I wonder if this is because I am so high or if the day has simply not had enough time to warm up.

I hear a noise. My auds prick toward the sound. Perhaps I should not have come here alone - after all, I cannot simply fly away anymore - but something tells me that this sound is not to be feared. I move closer. A form rises in the grass, and for a moment, I am confused. But then I recognize it. Phaedra. She is still as gaunt and withered as the last time I saw her - or perhaps more so. I frown. Moving closer still, I nicker my approach, picking my way daintily through the field. The grasses are so high that I do not see them until I am very close. But when I do, I halt and stare, uncomprehending; and then suddenly joy floods my gaze and I grin. "Oh, Phae, they're beautiful."

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 02:21 PM