the Rift

I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Birth</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

As Phae heard Soh approaching, fear gripped her sunken chest with a painful sense of urgency. What have I done! Her mind screamed, terrified that she would be found up here all alone by some predator, who would have no problem stealing the twins right from under her withered and cursed body. Just as she was about to rise, the distinct hues of Sohalia's white body finally materialized, and Phae breathed a sigh of relief.

Self consciously, Phae looked back at her body, noting the blood which had dried on her pale legs. Stifling a laugh, the once golden-girl realized that she didn't even care. She couldn't be any uglier than she was now - the addition of this bit of blood and birthing fluid couldn't make her appear any worse than she already was. The silver lining, you bitch. Phae thought, thinking of the Goddess of the Moon, and hoping that she was watching from above.

As Soh spoke, Phae looked down at her girls, and nodded proudly. "Yes they are" Phae murmered - her speech had greatly improved as she got used to only having three teeth, but there were still some sounds that were difficult for her to make. Looking up, her faded gaze washing over her friend, she sighed happily. She took in Soh's bulging sides, and wondered if she had been that big - perhaps Soh was expecting twins as well? For the first time, she realized that her twins would have a life of their own; looking down at them, she wondered if either of them would find a friend in Sohalia's child?

"Hotaru and Raeden." She said finally, speaking their names as she nodded to each twin. "Ru, and Rae."

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 02:35 PM