the Rift

I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Ru</style>

soft to the touch.</style>

The world has gone from very, very small to a never-ending space that is almost dizzying. Cramped and warm inside her mother, Ru had not been very happy pressed continuously up against her older sister. Thin legs bumping uncomfortably up against her twin in the womb, causing them to likely drive their mother to tears of frustration with their wriggling. Sensation is new, and at first is registered almost like pain in its foreign effects. The grass that brushes her strawberry and cream hide feels like a thousand tiny fingers caressing her, and Ru doesn’t know how to react to it. She is very tired, but instinct stirs within her. Age old rules that tell her she must awaken, stand, and move. Wild instincts that tell her if she does not stand she is vulnerable. Sounds assault her ears, though they are not necessarily loud. Tiny snuffling sounds escape her, and she feels first a sole touch to her crown. Relaxing back into her bubble of comfortable stillness, she takes comfort from the heat of her twin nearby. The sun is relentless, touching her small newborn body, and she is restless. No longer can she deny the fact that she must do something.

Nudging from her twin makes her flutter her eyelids, and the light makes her squeal very weakly, unhappily. Rae fell loosely over her flanks and Ru made a soft sound, returning the gesture. Pressing herself into Raeden’s light palomino coat, snuffling once more. Slowly she managed to open her eyes, and light silver eyes met the strain of light that made unhappy noises continue to fall from her lips. Fidgeting and moving to her knees, nudging Rae slightly. Already they are bonding, and she urges her sister in a sleepy, discomfited way. The desire to stand is tugging at her, and she will not take that step without her twin.

<333

[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open - by Hotaru - 02-08-2013, 09:24 PM