the Rift

I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

[It's my thread xD Post in whatever order you want.]

The twins' actions, so fresh and new, are already a sign of the things to come between them. While Ru follows her instincts, looking to leave the sleepy dreamworld behind and embrace the life they have now, ushering her sister to do the same, Rae falls inward, persisting to remain where she is comfortable.

As Ru's soft muzzle touches Rae, the little filly yawns, and cracks one blue-green eye to gaze at her sister. Never before had she seen her - or seen anything - but she knows who she is. They have been together for so long, that knowing nothing else, Rae knew Ru. Her eye lashes fluttered as the one open eye peered around skeptically, before closing defiantly. Stretching her awkwardly long white legs, Rae nuzzle into the clover which surrounded them. Inhaling the sweet scent, the palomino decided that sleep was much better than whatever it was Ru was deciding to do. With the nativity of youth, ignoring her instincts to stand and guard herself against being vulnerable, Raeden sprawled her lanky body into the clover, enjoying the way the sun was drying her birth-wet coat.

Suddenly, a new instinct did overcome the little filly; one that she was more than happy to listen to. For the first time in her life, Rae was hungry. Opening both eyes this time, the little filly heaved her upper body up. Still laying down, she awkwardly rotated her horned head until Phae came into view. She was the biggest thing the little filly had ever seen, and yet with the same knowingness that she felt for Ru, she knew Phae to be her mother. Ignoring the ugliness that Phae sported, she grunted as she crawled ungracefully towards her damn, and the milk she knew was there. Hungrily, Rae began to nurse, her creamy tail flopping happily with each sip as she guzzled greedily.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open - by Raeden - 02-09-2013, 02:55 PM