the Rift

I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
 LAKOTA</style>
 my heart is a hollow place for the devil to dance again</style>

The alabaster Pegasus is not someone Lakota knows, but Phaedra seems quite comfortable with her so she allows her passage. However the other female is distinctly Basin in smell, and Lakota is still unable to keep herself from wanting to chase her off. Aodaun straightened and stiffened by her legs, turning his gaze to the mare his bonded was so worried about. He is young, he is small, but he will die for his beloved. Yet the command does not come, so instead he stands halfway between Lakota and the babies like a guard dog. Lakota steps away from them after her blessing, knowing the Grey will treat them well. Phaedra is beaming up at her and Lakota awkwardly but sincerely returned the smile. Phaedra has grown on her, and she would die for her. Would die for those babies as well, should the situation ever arise. They are under her protection now, and she hopes Phaedra will not object. The little doves stir unhappily, the pinker of the two- Hotaru, she reminds herself- stirs and begins the process of awakening. The other cloudy patterned doll was reluctant, ignoring her sister’s pleas. Lakota watched them with amusement, for they are new and innocent. Sohalia’s emotions are not recognized, for she is not looking. Even if she had caught it, she wouldn’t have understood. What is so bad with saying the Grey will protect them, after all? But Lakota is naïve to that situation, blissfully so. There would be no unhappy emotions around the children if she could prevent it, though ironically those emotions would normally come from her.

Sohalia’s departure draws her attention and she smiles briefly and nods at her to say goodbye even if she is not included in her farewells. Raeden was more interested in nursing, and tucked herself away at Phaedra’s side. Lakota was momentarily worried, for she had never experienced rearing twins in her former herd. Would it be hard to nurse the both of them, especially in her cursed state? Ao is still standing guard but she calls him to her side gently, and he obeys with a bright spark through their bond. He does not know how to send emotions yet, but he knows her. Fumbling over to her, he rolled between her legs and lay there in a heap of white. Lakota laughed very softly, the sound unfamiliar to her after years of disuse. ”They’re certain to bring light to us, Phaedra. You are very lucky. Be careful, yes? You have me backing you, but I know there is more to this than I am aware of,” she warned, tone soft and concerned. These children are unknown, their sire similar. Ktulu may not approve, or Ophelia. Lakota is not familiar with Ophelia, but fears that Phaedra will suffer if the children or their father are not accepted. Lakota only has so much sway, but she would use it if it kept the dame and her offspring safe. Ao rolled to his stomach and made an odd barking sound in agreement, suddenly serious. His emotions often swayed with hers, being so influential as a cub. Lakota moved her gaze to Phaedra’s light sea foam eyes, sharing with her the thoughts residing in her head. She cared for Phaedra, and wouldn’t press for who the father was or how the circumstances of pregnancy came to be, but she worried for her in her own way all the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Love you oh so well | Birthing, Open - by Lakota - 02-10-2013, 06:04 PM