the Rift

for the rest of your life [Note,open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Note

At the gentle touch of Sohalia's velvet muzzle on his own, Note relaxed. Nothing had changed, not really. He smiled at the white mare, admiring her beauty for a moment. It wasn't everyday you met a mare so pretty as the one had acquired, and for that, he took pride in the family he was starting with her. Sohalia was always timid, but in an irresistibly adorable way. Though her looks were stunning, they were not the only reason Note was so drawn to her.

"I missed you, too," Note murmured, pulling Sohalia close and drinking in the smell of her pristine coat. "Have you been okay? I've been so busy as of late; I feel like I've been leaving you all on your own," Note said, his voice trailing off, heavy with guilt. His sharp green eyes rang with sadness and worry.

The dusty bay was not particularly known for letting people down, though he felt as if he had abandoned Sohalia. It was an awful feeling to be leaving the pregnant mare on her own, especially considering how absent his own father was. The thought of being as neglectful as Note's father to his family sent a shudder up his spine. He couldn't do something like that to them...

Or could he?

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the rest of your life [Note,open] - by Note - 02-08-2013, 02:57 AM