the Rift

for the rest of your life [Note,open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Something in the way he looks at me reassures me. There is pride there, and adoration, and I return his smile shyly. Why should I be worried that he thinks me unattractive? It is his foal that I carry - and he should be proud. Our child will be strong, both physically and mentally, and we will make a wonderful family. After all, we both hold the same values, both having never truly experienced having a family, not in the way we should have. But he does not know that about me. Perhaps it is time that I tell him why it is so important to me to have a family. But at his words, I melt, and all thoughts are pushed aside. His nape is wrapped around mine, and I bury my face in his mane, taking in his scent.

He is worried, and I can understand. Not only are we both busy, but this will also be our first foal. He has to be wondering if he will make a good father, just as I have been wondering if I will make a good mother. And how are we to know before it happens? I have faith that everything will work out - after all, my faith has gotten me this far in life, and I am more happy than I could possibly describe. I do worry, though - I worry for Note, a soldier, for though he is strong and skilled, a warrior's life is a dangerous one. I would not like to have found him only to lose him to an opponent. I worry for our foal, hoping that it will be born healthy and strong. I worry for myself, praying that I can be enough for everyone - a good enough mate, a good enough mother, a good enough friend...

"I have been fine, my love," I tell him, a soft chuckle escaping my lips. "I understand why you are busy, and I have spent much of my time with Rowan. She and I are quite close. Rest assured that she is taking very good care of me." The foal has begun to kick again, and I imagine that it is interested in Note's voice. "I want to show you something," I tell him, and a spark of excitement lights in my orbs. "Feel along my belly; the foal is kicking, you can feel it! It's the strangest thing..." Another kick. I watch him beseechingly, wanting him to feel what I feel, to feel what we created.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the rest of your life [Note,open] - by Sohalia - 02-08-2013, 11:29 PM