the Rift

Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

I chose to fly, not surprisingly, above the unicorns on our way to the Basin. I did not particularly feel comfortable with just Azzuen and I being trapped in the middle of the crowd, where even if I were a strong opponent, I would be no match for six flesh eating stickheads. That might have been a little rude. I was certain that there were plenty of nice souls within the boundaries of the tundra, but after I had aided the Qian in ousting them from their home, which oddly was not mentioned durin the discussion with the honeyed mare, I was defintely skeptical that they would view me in any sort of kind light.

My wing beats are quiet and few, as I pull the wind gently behind me to keep my glide aloft for longer periods of time. Without the rush of driving forward, since I was keeping pace with those trapped ground-level, dark eyes watching as the mountain draws steadily closer, the temperature falling through the ground below. I shiver slightly from the wind which grows colder as the snow begins to crunch under the hooves of those below me. Unlike the unicorns of the winter land, I was only equipped with a coat long since thinned from the desert heat. This would be a truly uncomfortable meeting. As the lady draped in crimson and black moves toward the growing line of trees, I slowly eddy down toward the snow, landing almost as silently as I had been soaring above, my grey hooves crunching down on the frozen ground.

The cold was awful, but I held my tongue - one of the few moments ever witnessed in my life. I was no longer in the land of the Sun, but in the land of ice and frozen time. In order to be courteous, I would try to keep my temper at bay. Usually, when other leaders met with me, it was within my territory. Here I was a guest, not the ruler. I would behave, especially when I was outnumbered. Walking to stand beside Faelene, I offer the mare a gruff smile of appreciation at her call. "Nice home," I say without sarcasm, despite the fact that my body is quivering from the chill. I hope Psyche doesn't believe I quaking out of fear. That would be a laugh.
""

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Faelene - 02-07-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Kri - 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Close [Kri/Psyche] - by Kri - 02-22-2013, 01:10 PM