the Rift

[JUDGED] See it rise [Training spar, Boom]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

I was more or less unaffected.

Personally, Tio had not frightened me with his threat. If anything, he had just pissed me off. Threatening my family is probably the fastest and easiest way to find me a flaming bitch after your ass. Whatever the reason, I had allowed Tio to leave. Perhaps, I should have finished the deed that day on the outskirts of my home. I should have stopped him from leaving and crushed his skull into the dirt. However, I almost wanted to see him try to take my home from me. This land was not as important to me as its people, but I was confident in my kin's ability to protect what was rightfully theirs. Whatever army Tio would find would never be able to tackle the Throat. They would fail in whatever attempt to wrest the crown from my head and place it on that stallion's empty head.

I am still not certain of his reasoning for giving us a forewarning of his presence. It was idiotic, stupid, and ultimately would make his mission to invade impossible. I would not lose heart, no matter how long his fat ass took to gather up the strength to fight, without the Grey to fall on for support. All of his actions seemed to supercede any particular logical thought. I was not known for my logical thinking, instead my fiery passion, but this was not to say that I abandon reason and sanity. I was not so arrogant in my abilities that I allowed myself to be a fool and pick up the pieces later. Life had taught me long ago that your foolish actions will not be of as much consequence to you as the others that it kills. Idiocy in battle loses friends, loses your strength, loses your heart. One thing was certain: I would not lose them.

My dark eyes watch the sunrise with a bitterness born of restless energy. I was tired of waiting to no end, watching day in and day out come. However, I was proud to see so many of my valiant warriors rise to the challenge. One by one, each rose in their determination, pledging to protect this home, pledging, all the more importantly, to protect one another. This is why, despite my relatively sour mood on this fresh new day, I greet the face which walks toward me with a smile. Midas, the second General, his face worn from a worry that I knew little about. Onni had shared with me the news of Cera's poisoning, but the painted stallion of black, white, and gold had mentioned nothing of this misfortune to me directly. I was unaware the angst on his face was caused by this turmoil, and instead I believe it is due to the threat of Tio.

"Good morning, Midas," I say calmly, my voice reaching a deep sound, but one of happiness. I found that I was most at peace around my brothers in arms, as they were protection for me as well of all those I kept safe. I smile, the expression drawn and slightly sad, for we are both in a lowly state of a mood. "It looks to be another beautiful day." Drawn with my wings close around me, I tilt out my head to nudge his neck, as if to snap him out of whatever dark reverie was in his mind. "Are you alright, brother?"
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
See it rise [Training spar, Boom] - by Midas - 02-07-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: See it rise [Training spar, Boom] - by Kri - 02-12-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: See it rise [Training spar, Boom] - by Midas - 02-16-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: See it rise [Training spar, Boom] - by Kri - 03-11-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: See it rise [Training spar, Boom] - by Midas - 03-23-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: See it rise [Training spar, Boom] - by Boom Boom - 04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: See it rise [Training spar, Boom] - by Kri - 04-20-2013, 02:20 PM