the Rift

Rising from Flames

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I opened my spacious wings looking down at the scenery below. It was absolutely beautiful, unlike my old home full of plains. I felt myself rising even more with each movement I made with my wings I made. My emerald eyes were gleaming in the sunlight. I felt like fire, like a bird. So free. I finally felt that it was time to land. The sun was starting to burn me a little bit, but by that time the wind cooled me off.

I sank down, diving at an incredible speed, with my wings folded, and at the very end I opened them up causing me to slow down, and make me go upwards before crashing. I at last landed gracefully, with my hooves touching the ground. I gave out a cheery laugh as I landed. I loved the exhiliration I felt when I dove and did tricks in the air. I folded my wings onto my sides, and I felt the urge to go explore this pretty forest.

I lifted my neck up, to show that I wasn't afraid of anyone, though deep inside I knew, I would probably cower when I saw another stallion. What was it with me. I acted all tough, and then all of a sudden, strangers made me so anxious. My emerald eyes sparkled as I kept on walking. This was going to be an enjoyable day.

A nice breeze blew past, ruffling up my white hair. I smiled happliy and kept on wlaking, as the sun shone on my back.

occ: Sorry for the extremely crappy post. I just wasn't feeling quite in the mood. :( I hope someone replies, cause Phoenix was my favorite character to make.

Messages In This Thread
Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Nefertari - 02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Rising from Flames - by Pheonix - 02-14-2013, 04:41 PM