the Rift

A Lifeless Walker

Relic Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The mare examined the fae silently. Her russet coat was very pretty yet odd. The coloring was very unique. What made the mare look further was her eyes. They seemed to dance like wildfire and reminded her of her own blue torches. Relic was sure that if she could feel, they would become fast friends. They might still become friends, as long as the she wolf was alright with having a cold, emotionless friend. The wind gently blew against her dappled sides, making her dark wings want to stretch and flutter. What an odd pair would they be, the wolf and the pegasus.

At the fae's words, Relic nearly sighed in relief. She thought that she would have to wait quite some time to be directed, but that was apparently not true. Inhaling a long breath, her voice then flowed from her mouth. "Yes, Ayaka, I would like that. I'm afraid I've never joined another herd before, so I would not know what to do once in the lands." If she could, Relic would've shown embarrassment. The mare wanted to join a herd, and that was surprising to her. She had never really wanted anything before. Taking on what was coming was just how she lived her emotionless life. The fact that a wolf had welcomed her was kind of ironic, but she wouldn't laugh. Relic had never laughed, so she did not know what it sounded like.

The gorgeous snowflakes peppered her mane and tail. They fell gently on her wings, making them look even more ethereal. As a wind blew with more force, her wings ruffled, then set their feathers back to place. The mare swished her long tail as it twirled around in the breeze. Her tail was naturally high, adding to her Arabic form. Shifting her weight gently onto her other side, she watched the wolf in front of her, waiting for her to speak.

Messages In This Thread
A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-08-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-09-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-09-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Ayaka - 02-10-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: A Lifeless Walker - by Relic - 02-11-2013, 03:47 PM