the Rift

Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance)

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'm a Soldier, and I will fight

text text text
"blah blah blah"
The Threshold was somewhat faraway by now. As Krypt paced behind the leader to this new herd he would call his dear home. He was excited to find this herd and join it. Krypt enjoyed having small chat while they moved towards Dragons Throat. Midas gave a brief question to Krypt “Do you have any talent for war or healing?” As they stepped over fallen branches and dead leaves that scattered the forest floor.

The exited stallion flipped his tail with a swaying motion. Showing his joy for life. "Yes. I can fight for myself. And certainly fight for others. Though..." He looked down at the ground as they passed by the eerie place. "I really have never defended someone..." A child memory smiled upon his mind and then he exclaimed "But. I did fight off this one stallion who thought he could tell my mother what to do when I was younger." He rose his head upon his shoulders again tracing the other's sight with his own blue orbs. He smiled showing white teeth and gave a small laugh speaking "Those were great times! Being just a kid." He pawed at the ground with his front hoof and looked back to Midas letting out a brief sigh. A glint of something less childish shined in his blue orbs "But I really haven't fought for anyone except myself." His tail yet again flicked, swaying in motion. He blinked and spoke again his tone was with a heed of determination "I know I can defend someone utter then myself. And maybe it's time for me to start."

The sand seemed to come quickly as they walked through to the desert. The burning sun up in the sky like a fireball, batted at his back with heat waves. It felt great to be in a desert, it had been so little of time since he had been in one such as this. His jaw dropped to rest his eyes on the herd lands. An oasis stood there in the desert and he could see several figures of other equines walking around the oasis. What a great site he lied his orbs on indeed. Midas turned his head around and greeted him with “Welcome to Dragon’s Throat.” Krypt couldn't stand just standing there and gazing at the sight. He desired to burst into a sprint. He wanted to dash to his new homeland. And feel a rush of excitement that would lie to beyond his future here. But consisting of holding back the feelings he desired so much to show his focus fell on Midas again and he spoke with excitement "This is Dragons Throat? It is amazing to just look at."
junglebright.deviantart.com | someonessmall.deviantart.com | paintedspirit-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM