the Rift

Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance)

Krypt Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'm a Soldier, and I will fight

text text text
"blah blah blah"

A hot sun still beat onto their backs. And the heat still covered the dry lands surrounding them. But what Krypt could see was a forever paradise in the middle of this desert. With a refreshing and cool pool of water in the beautiful oasis. He kept a smile on his lips, and could see Midas was also enjoying the company back to this herd. He could see many equines walking or running about the place. The stallion knew he would fit in here goodly. And hope to make more friends soon, and to meet new people around this herd's boundaries.

They walked over into the oasis's shade. Near the water, which could be seen sparkling with the sun's reflection. Krypt felt great too have this good company around with him to show him the lands. He was so curious and eager to find this place his home. Midas spoke “I’m glad you favor the sands already, feel free to ask me any questions while we walk.” Krypt eargerly turned his head to him and nodded happily. "Yeah This place is great! I think I'll probably love it here." Krypt walked over and took a few drippling sips from the blue lake. Lifting his head up, his tail flipped back and forth happily.

He exclaimed to Midas "I just can't wait to see this place more. The equines here look very friendly, like you were Midas... Well I mean. You didn't look frien-- What no! Not what I meant to say. You looked friendly and you are friendly. That's why I came up to you while in the Threshhold." He remarked. Laughing at messing up to what he was saying a little. He couldn't help it since he always seemed to mess up on something. Midas did look friendly and was, but Krypt and his childish acts made him mix up what he wanted to say to him.

They walked for a little time. Krypt of course, was trotting around looking at the place with a child's sight. But he did keep near to Midas to not stray too far away from his new friend. The sight was so exciting to him, he could not wait to find out how big and how exciting this herd lands could be. Then his mind had reminded him of the offer of becoming a soldier of the herd. Well it was better for him then being a normal citizen of the herd. Yes I want to fight. So I am taking up that offer! He turned his head to Midas and spoke out "I'm going to take that offer you gave me earlier Midas. I really want to help out Dragon's Throat now and be apart of the family." No turning back now. He listened to Midas for moments then asked "Do you have a important job here Midas?" Curiously he waited for a response.
junglebright.deviantart.com | someonessmall.deviantart.com | paintedspirit-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM