the Rift

Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance)

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

"Welcome home, General," my voice tinted with a bit of sarcasm. I felt that his distinguishing of titles was cute, to be honest, from what I overheard of their conversation in my quiet approach. I move on sturdy legs, well-muscled from a life of training in battle and wandering. My own face was gruff and masculine, appearing outwardly little different than Midas himself. In fact, my build was slightly more on the bulky side, what with the paint's lineage being more limber than my own. Still, we are much the same height, a rare occurrence for a short little mare like myself. I find myself rather pleased that our company is not much taller than either Midas or myself. I offer up a smile to the newcomer.

He does, after all, appear to have some grit to him.

My dark eyes look over his body with a critical eye. "Kri, Commander of these lands," I give a curt introduction with a tilt of my head. I note that he appears strange to me, with short cropped hair and an odd coloration. The smile on his face suggests an openness I myself do not possess, as my face is like the hard rock face of a cliff at the moment. The only time that seems to change is when I smirk bitterly or reprimanding idiots - a common occurrence for the latter. "What is your name, boy?" I ask, for he appears to be smaller than me in spirit. I am not as friendly or as kind as Midas, but with time perhaps this stallion would learn why I still hold my title here.

I am the protector of the Dragon's Throat, but, more importantly, I guard the kin of the desert, my family, the Tuuli. While I appear gruff outwardly, my heart is large once you have found your way inside it. Family and courage - the only thing worth a damn in this world.
""

COMMANDER</style>
the</style>
i will give your heart a place to rest when everything you have has turned and left.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Krypt - 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Becoming a desert horse (Krypt, acceptance) - by Kri - 03-16-2013, 03:05 PM