Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Upon closer inspection the fiery and passionate Kri was replaced with harsh lines and worry. Ophelia was disturbed by this outcome of differing features, and she moved steadily closer, ignoring Tinek who was convinced at that moment that he was a bat. Dual colored eyes scrutinized with an open softness, trying to draw out the reason for this meeting. The thought of using her magic against her former leader had never risen as an option; she would not do to the mare across from her what had caused her to leave in the first place. Besides, if Kri had one bright and shining feature (perhaps flaw as well), it was brutal and often harsh honesty.

All Phi had to do was wait until the words came to the other mare's lips, and she waited, never having recalled such softness in her gaze before. The alabaster hybrid had indeed served the Throat well; she was the one who had informed Kri of Deimos and his dangerous abilities. That information was then used in conjunction with the Qian to take over the World's Edge. Ophelia held no regrets over her actions, but Mauja managed to nag at her mind - displaced and lost.

Ophelia listened to Kri patiently, cloven hooves coming to a gentle halt. The words spoken etched into her memory perfectly. A stallion by the name of tio of a gold color with white stripes and a black mane - no stallion she had seen before, but he would be easily recognized now. Phaedra. Too long has it been since Ophelia had hunted down the happenings of the Grey, and she needed to go talk to Phaedra and discover what was learned.

Now, the Grey had a new task, and a rather simple one at that. What would the outcasted stallion with no army have to offer? Even by simple and cold economics, choosing the leader of Helovia's largest herd was the right decision. Morally, how could she support the land's laziest, herd-less stallion to dislodge a powerful leader who had worked for everything she earned. The decision was not at all difficult. Furthermore, Kri could help with a plan she had been formulating recently, as her large herd had enough to spar a few warriors...

"The Grey will honor your request," she replies with a bright smirk. "What could a lazy stallion offer the Grey except empty promises? We will not side with him, and should he attack on his own, we will come to your aide, however it is not resources I seek." Ophelia paused, wondering how much information she should yield to the strong leader. Honesty for honesty, yes? "The Deep Forest and surrounding areas is limited in its support of our group, and we may be forced to act outside of our neutrality very soon. In exchange for the defense of your borders and the lack of another contract, will you lend a few warriors when we call?" she asked. Ophelia's expression was soft but her words held a certain tactical meaning. The mare was not the leader of a group of mercenaries and spies for lack of abilities.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cutting off the blood supply. [Phi + Ktu] - by Ophelia - 02-12-2013, 01:47 PM