the Rift

Cutting off the blood supply. [Phi + Ktu]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

There have been times in my life where I thought fate was a cruel master punishing me for my selfish actions. The invasion which loomed over my head was no exception, lending to the overwhelming sense of dread that clogged my thoughts of myself. I was often criticized for being stubborn, sharp tongued, and hot-headed. I was never meant to be a diplomat or a leader. My figure was graced with the lines of musculature long since trained into my stocky frame. From the gruff expression on my face to the sour tint of my attitude, I was a warrior. I am not a refined lady. I am not befit for royalty. I think the only crowned and jewel embedded part of me was my heart, which shone brightly through the mire of my masculine nature. It was lofty and loyal, beating in time with that of my family.

The only part which qualified my leadership: my passionate heart.

As I gaze at the dual toned eyes of Ophelia, all I can imagine is the faces of my beloved herd staring back into my soul. She is calm, much more mature than her age should allow, and I find the worries of my heart being at ease as she listens to me. It is difficult, admitting the flaws that have befallen my once emaculate home. Now, however, under a dark looming cloud, we stand. I only hope that Ophelia still considers me kin enough to offer a ray of light on an otherwise dismal situation.

My hopes are fulfilled, for the face of the mare turns to one of mirth as she looks at me. Her words are a heaven sent whisper for my ears, and I smile at her with an unrestrained amount of excitement. Immediately, the comradery I had felt was in doubt returns, and I am pleased to have set aside my own damned pride to speak with the lady of ivory. Her offer is one that does not slacken my grin, however, as if I was suddenly in a joyous stupor, but the expression takes on a dark, sharp glint as my eyes grow with fire. "I will lead the charge of whatever war you have planned, with my brethren close behind me," is all that I say to her, my face turned upside down with relief and excitement and joy. Warriors, which meant that she was planning a war.

"Consider that a promise."
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cutting off the blood supply. [Phi + Ktu] - by Kri - 02-21-2013, 08:36 PM