the Rift

Seeking an Audience | mauja

Ambrosius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Mauja... I-" What the fuck had happened to him? Ambrose observed him with scrutiny, though he was adept in veiling his emotions behind a stoical guise. "-would like to do something more, meaningful, for the Edge." Head held high, he regarded his monarch with a rather indifferent outlook despite distinctly abstaining from fully conveying the emotion. He didn't exactly reek of obedience or respect, but neither did he evoke a sense of contempt. As customary, he possessed an almost aloof aura: distant and cold, his mind stirring with thoughts better left unexplored.

A violent snort burst from his nostrils as he regarded the black unicorn whom stood a significant measure shorter than he, though he was yet to be enlightened as to what rank he retained within the herd and he therefore held his tongue. He was a new addition, this was evident, and Ambrose had been here far longer than he. He almost felt threatened by the manner in which he greeted him, but knowing it was nothing to dwell upon he thrust it aside, for this stallion was not important to him - at least not at the current moment. "I wish to become a warrior." He averred the allegation with inherent insouciance, his gaze repositioning upon the ivory stallion before allowing the dialogue to slew from his ragged, fusain lips.

He knew what prescripts such a rank would postulate, and he was more than willing to comply with them. "I wish to join the cause," He arched his compact neck as to better display his horn, for he had a hunch that Mauja might recognize such a gesture as a hint toward the Plague. "I will help you rid the earth of those disgusting vermin," His eyes had begun to boil a crimsoned ebony. He suspended his head back to its normal position once he had finished articulating the words, his tongue deliberate and vehement as they rolled from his palate. His head tilted nearly undetectably, a peculiar reflex as he continued his speech, his soulless eyes regarding Mauja with a diffident silvery pigment. "...if you would accept me."

Messages In This Thread
Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Ambrosius - 07-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Mauja - 07-09-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Deimos - 07-09-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Ambrosius - 07-13-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Mauja - 07-14-2012, 05:30 AM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Deimos - 07-17-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Ambrosius - 07-21-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Mauja - 07-23-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Seeking an Audience | mauja - by Deimos - 07-23-2012, 01:14 PM