the Rift

[complete] Hearts & Minds | Practice Spar, Valentine

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
In my first attack, I do specify which side, it's on Gaucho’s right side right under his wing

For Gaucho's antler and kicking attack , Valentine doesn't feel pain because adrenaline is pumping through his veins, but he doesn't feel pain of the scratches on his head, because the pain in his leg is much worse. This is mentioned in both posts, but I did leave out the hair.

The reason why I said Gaucho was "running away" was because that's how Valentine perceived it.

I didn't mention Gaucho kick because I guess Valentine wouldn't have seen it. My last post was rushed and I didn't go everything correctly.

It doesn't need to be changed, but I wanted to claify somethings, because I thought I did mention some things that you said I didn't, but I might be wrong. Anyways, thank you.
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: [complete] Hearts & Minds | Practice Spar, Valentine - by Valentine - 03-12-2013, 06:10 PM