the Rift

Her haunting stare [open]

Argetlam Posts: 51
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 7
Adoptable

"Hello, friend," Another soul walks along the glades of the Threshold, the entrance to Helovia, the beginning of many new and wonderful journeys. Unlike the mare, so petite and slender and fine, he is broad and tall and rough-hewn like a chunk of stone, and covered in fine dust and dirt. At a glance, the tall stallion would not look like much of a settler, and more of a traveler, but he was a stallion with a home. He was simply searching for more of his family, the ones he was certain could be found within the entrance to this new pretty land. Certainly there would be another kindred soul looking for a good land with sweet grass and shelter. Argetlam could offer that.

Argetlam could offer the Foothills in all it's glory. The rolling hills, like the curves of an old sway-backed mare's back; the mountain peaks tall and crisp against the sweet sapphire of the skies yonder. That was how he came across the mare, all long-legged, wide-eyed, lush-figured beauty, and the stallion found himself shy as ever. And she had a pendant.

His eyes grew round and wide with shock and immediate like. Anyone who knows of such finery must certainly be a civilized persona. He had not met anyone with a jewel around their neck. "You have a necklace, I see. I am a crafter; I am fond of such things." The stallion speaks cheerfully, with a wry smile to his face, and he finds his deep voice a little less slow, with a little less stutter. Jewelry! Is it strange how much it eases him? "I am Argetlam." His voice softens suddenly and he looks at his hairy forefeet, the sunlight sparkling in his straw-like mane and glittering and flashing in the silver barette of his tail.

[Currently not wearing perch or saddle-bags!]

Messages In This Thread
Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Frost Fyre - 02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 05:24 PM