the Rift

Her haunting stare [open]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

"Hello, friend" another voice called out in response to her, spinning on the spot she turned and faced the huge stallion before her. Her eyes widened in shock of being crept up on. It brought her a little comfort that this stallion didn't seem to want to bring her harm. She edged a little closer are studied him, his body in all it's width and height. He was quite the impressive sight, he was also clearly a normal equine. A slight twinge of interest surged through her. She had never met just equine before, someone who posed such normality. She looked away now coming to the realisation that she had been staring at him for far too long without actually saying anything. He must be feeling rather uncomfortable. It was when she opened her mouth slightly now that she realised that the original problem still remained. She was still a little too stunned to speak. 'oh...uh...' She stumbled over her own tongue.

She would have to get over the shock! She was lost, helpless and probably looked quite pathetic to the stallion. Just a simple 'hi' or 'hello' was all that was needed to assure the stallion that she was not a snob and ignoring him. She mentally shook herself and offered the stallion a timid smile. Then tired to get her words out again, 'hi there'. It was soft, as quiet as the whisper of a breeze but it was a start. She now locked the stallion's kind amber eyes, with her light golden ones.

His eyes grew round and wide with shock, probably stunned that she was able to use her brain. Heat flooded to her cheeks and she looked away again. Nice one dummy, she thought to herself. She could hear her heart thudding but brought her eyes back up to the stallions. When he spoke it was a blessed relief. "You have a necklace, I see. I am a crafter; I am fond of such things." The stallion speaks cheerfully, with a wry smile to his face. She looked down to her slightly swinging pendant and grinned at it. Oh thank goodness! Something they could talk about before she begged of him help. "I am Argetlam." Moving a little closer she nodded and then looked back at the stallion.

'I'm Arah', she felt better now that her voice was stronger. 'I do like your silver barrette, did you make it yourself?' She inquired looking at the carefully crafted jewellery. Her eyes turned downcast to her own pendant. 'Mine was a gift, I wear it all the time as a reminder.' She left it at that not going on and on and her past seemed like a good idea. She looked around the forest, the tall trees swimming with life. At least she didn't feel as lonely any more, but she still didn't know where she was. She looked back to the stallion and addressed him; 'Argetlam, where are we?'

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Thanks for replying! :D
Words; 498
Tag; Argetlam, Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Frost Fyre - 02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 05:24 PM