the Rift

Her haunting stare [open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
My small cloven hooves strike the earth in an even beat as I trot along the Threshold. Why I was here I didn't know. My emerald orbs graze over the surrounding trees and brush. Instantly I spot something. A white unicorn and an.... equine. I snort in disgust, flicking my tail and ignoring him. The white unicorn was absolutely lovely. She held a rack of antlers atop her elegant head, and her body was cloaked in white. Her hair was long, reaching the very ground. My small black lips curl into a smile as I stare at her, slowly opening my maw to speak. "Hello, ma'am. I'm Frost Fyre. May I ask what your name is?" I don't even speak to the dappled equine. All I give him is a simple nod, only a few words slip from my delicate lips. "Hello, sir."

I turn my attention back to the mare, keeping my black lips in a sweet smile. She could be useful in the Basin. I keep my emerald gems focused on her as my cloven hooves dig into the ground slightly. My tail lashes behind me, brushing black hairs against my thighs. My nostrils flare as I wait for the mare to speak.

Speaking of mares.... mother. Why is she always in my thoughts? I snort, irritated by this. She seemed to always creep into my thoughts, no matter what I'm thinking. One moment I'll be thinking about the cold weather and next thing I know thoughts of mother slip right into my mind. I toss my head a little, returning my focus on the white lady before me. The dappled equine with the strange mane piece, well.... I couldn't care less about him.

By now racism had almost fully consumed me, tore my sweet ways apart until I was only kind to horned horses. And I was. Hornless horses, well... I didn't care one bit for them.

I reel myself out of my thoughts, gazing at the mare. Only now do I see the necklace hanging from the white mare's neck. It's a beautiful necklace if I do say so myself. I glance down at my own necklace. But this was an amulet, not a regular necklace. I flick my ears forward, waiting for the mare to answer my question.

[[Bad post. ._.]]

Messages In This Thread
Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Frost Fyre - 02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Her haunting stare [open] - by Arah - 02-10-2013, 05:24 PM