the Rift

green grass [kanti, open!]

Argetlam Posts: 51
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 7
Adoptable

He is alerted by a crack. A little snap, a bit of a pop, that breaks the monotony of the falling rain that goes patter-patter-patter on the leaves and the dirt and the flower petals. What's that? Slowly, cautiously, the gentle, peaceable giant makes his way towards the strange sound of the forest. Most birds, he thought, would've been born in the spring. And it sounded a great deal larger than the songbirds that nested here. Dragon? Oh my god! It was a dragon! After so many tedious days of searching hopelessly for one of the diamond-scaled creatures, he found one! Argetlam breaks into an ambling, swaying trot, hooves heavy on the sweet green grass.

But when he arrives at the source of the snap, it is only a small, pale egg carefully scrutinized by a small paint, golden in tone and Foothills in scent. A small exhale leaves his forlorn mouth, and Arget frowns in disappointment. He sees only a glint of wet brown fur, smelling slightly of blood and the nutrients the egg provides; a strange, nose-wrinkling sort of scent. Assuming it will be okay to approach, the metal-crafter drifts closer, watching as something falls out of the satin-white egg.

He's never seen anything like it before; with powerful back legs and small ears, and it looks a little like a rabbit, except with a massive long tail that sweeps from its hind ends. It's fascinating, not quite as magnificent as a dragon persay, but certainly interesting. "Argetlam, miss. If you don't mind me asking... what's that from the egg? I've never seen anything like it before."

[meh short post]

Messages In This Thread
green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Kanti - 02-14-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Kanti - 02-18-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-23-2013, 07:04 PM