the Rift

green grass [kanti, open!]

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The now big-bellied mare looked at the small, delicate creature before her. She smiled at Kyan. However, a force drove her out of her small sunny world, back into the dark, rainy one around her. It was a voice that was the mechanism, and it was the voice of a very large stallion. He was grey in color, and matched well with the weather outside and the darkness underneath the tree. This stallion smelled of the same land she lived on, and she felt no need to fear him. Upon hearing his name and question, she pondered both.
"Well Argetlam, this is Kyan, my new companion. He is a tree kangaroo, and I found him as an egg. He seems to be very strange to me, but I couldn’t be happier." She bent down to nuzzle him, seeing his chocolate eyes open and recognize her. "Oh Kyan, I’m so happy to have you. You’ll help me insure the birth of my child, one she comes."

The small creature wracked and shook, and finally got out of its hiding place. It felt warmth, then coldness, and it was still dark. Finally, eyes opened, to see a female. She had golden and white spots on her, and her eyes were the lightest of blues. Kyan, she said. His name was Kyan. Kanti was her name. What a beautiful name for her. He knew he to be his, as she knew him to be hers. He felt the bond immediately, and was overjoyed to finally be hatched. She started to lick him, and he giggled in his mind, not being able to make much sound yet. His brown eyes looked around, and saw rain for the first time. He tried to move, but was stuck in the shell. He let out a low whimper, one that was for Kanti.

Kanti hear Kyan whimper after she was finished speaking to Argetlam, and looked down to see him trying to get out of his shell. "Oh sweetie, let me help you with that." She grabbed him gently by the nap of his neck, lifting him out slowly, and setting him back on the ground.

"Talk talk talk talk"

Kanti.</style>
light from the soul warms all</style>
image by MightyBoyBrian @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Kanti - 02-14-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Kanti - 02-18-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: green grass [kanti, open!] - by Argetlam - 02-23-2013, 07:04 PM