the Rift

Fight. || Insanity, Open

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

NADIRA was still trying to get the swing of things around the Foothills. She hadn’t really met anyone in particular to really make a difference whether or not she called this land home. She had been desperate for a safe place to just to rest her weary being at the time Boltar had invited her to the Foothills. Osiris had been gentle and kind, offering to show her the way. And upon arrival, she had met Romani. A friendly mare whom she had immediately placed as a friend of sorts.

It was a good day for just strolling about, when a cry caught the alabaster mare’s attention. She watched as her glacier orbs caught sight of a stallion entering the mountainside, and picked up a duo-gaited stride, and followed his path. It took a few extra moments to reach the mouth, but found two mares, besides the stallion she had spotted, already at each other’s throats.

She had caught the whole conversation, as the echo of the spoken threats had exited the mouth with ease and had reached the mare’s delicate ears with little hesitation or resistance. Glancing from one form to the next, she tried to weigh the significance of the circumstances before her, trying to consider her words carefully, not wanting to push the heated argument farther than it had already gotten.

The darkness of the cave, with the sun behind her, only blinded her. The scent of Argetiam and the two mares were the only confirmation she had at determining who was there. Venom dripped from the mare’s lips, who stood closest to the stallion, as she informed them all that the mare who stood in the background, was a prisoner of the Foothills.

A prisoner? What purpose was a prisoner if you had no enemies? No war or battle to speak of. NADIRA snorted more in confusion than anything else. Ears swiveled with uncertainty. She wished to help the mare who was supposedly being held hostage. She would have wanted help or at least a friend, if it had been her in the mare’s spot. But fighting with a herd mate was not something she believed in either. It was a tough position she found herself in. Dancing in place, and lightly tossing her façade, an uncomfortable mixed emotion overcame her.

The tension that weighted down the atmosphere was too much for NADIRA to handle. Trusting her ability and skill to maneuver blinded, she attempted to divide the two mares, placing herself between them. Fighting would no solve a darn thing, as far as NADIRA was concerned. At this point, she was trying to think of what was best for them all. A fight, especially within a cave, was not the safest thing, and if any of them wished to get out alive, holding their tempers and being patient, was the only thing she could think of that was worth anything right now.

"Please, lets just keep cool about this. The ringing in my ears from rising voices can only take so much. I am sure there is an explanation."

For a split second, the bloodless unicorn stood still, not moving, as she awaited to see the quick response of the mares. She didn’t want to wait too long, and let her voice calmly escaped her lips, before anyone could get another word in to question her.

"I am NADIRA. I have just recently been invited by Boltar to call the Foothills my home."

It was after her own introduction, she let the silence reenter the cave, as she waited for the echo of voices to burst forth.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Delinne - 02-10-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Insanity - 02-10-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Delinne - 02-10-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Nadira - 02-10-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Aaron - 02-10-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Argetlam - 02-10-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Fight. || Insanity, Open - by Insanity - 02-10-2013, 08:45 PM