the Rift

This place seems nice [Azucar]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ayaka padded through the vast meadow. It reminded her of the Heavenly Meadow. Although it was not the same elevation and the Heavenly Meadow did not have a river flowing through the middle, they both had the same type of beauty. They both were grasslands that seemed to roll on and on forever. Of course, the Thistle Meadow did not have heavy fogs all the time but they were both so gorgeous. The way the sun lit up land with such magnificence. The scent of the wet grass around the stream and flowers reminded her of her old home. Half of the old territory was rolling out plains with such lovely scents and sights. The flowers that bloomed were in all the colors you could possibly think of. The neon green grass seemed to always be painted over with dew in her old land. How she missed it. But she did absolutely love the Dragon’s Throat. It’s hot sun lit up her pelt with such beauty and how the sand felt in-between her paws. How could she possibly ask for more?

The flowers that bloomed so lovely around this meadow made Ayaka feel welcomed. After all, Ayaka does mean colorful flower. Her pelt glistened in the evening sun and her tongue dropped out of her maw to help cool her. Her glittering orange eyes scanned the meadow looking for maybe a friend or foe. She had not really made any enemy’s yet, but she could almost guaranty that she would. Although she was a friendly wolf, others might not like the whole idea of seeing a wolf and might think that she is trying to get onto their good side, then strike. But this lupa would never do such a thing. The cloads abover her swirled white with the slightest bits of silver. She headed over to the river to go take a drink. The gurgling sound of it flowing made her relax. This place seemed so peaceful. She put her sly muzzle down to the water and lapped up a couple of mouthfuls. The russet fae lifted her maw from the water and then started to pad away. She had never been here before and wanted to explore.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I'm slinking through the shadows, my friend had left me, he had sunk into the shadows to watch me. I snort, thinking he was a coward. Lurking in the shadows was my specialty, for I loved to scare others. Loved to listen to them scream. It was like music to my ears.

Now, to find a victim. Such a nice day, the sun shining and the flowers shifting in the wind. The grass gleamed, and the air smelled of lovely flowers. And there, a victim stood. A wolf, smelling the flowers. Earth tones painted the wolf's coat. How nice for the victim to come to me. Such a lovely day.

I hated it.

Lovely days always put me into a worse mood. Makes me want to snap a neck or two. Maybe I could attack that wolf over there. It'd be funny to see the prey attack the predator. Hilarious indeed. My plum eyes remain on the wolf, it's head bending down as it sniffs the flowers. So foolish. Wolves were normally able to sense prey with their noses. But this one was too busy cramming them into flowers and smelling the pollen.

I roll my plum orbs, snorting in disgust. Wolves were happier these days? How strange. The wolves in my land would tear you apart upon seeing you. They would feast on your rotting carcass, and I learned how to attack by watching them. Of course, I had to modify their moves slightly but I learned a lot. And now, I could attack. But... should I?

Of course I should! What in the world was I thinking?! Not attacking a victim. Maybe I could try and start a casual conversation. Could I? No, no I couldn't. I would probably end up screaming. I know it. I toss my head, my charcoal gray hooves stepping into the light. I flick my ears back before moving forward, my nose stuck out. I finally slide before the creature, it was smaller, yes. Smaller than I. Maybe the wolves here were weaker than I thought? No, they had powerful jaws. But... a jab in the face with a horn would probably hurt. And probably kill a wolf too. I place myself closer to the wolf, ready to jab it with my horn. But I stop, thinking.

Maybe I should have some fun? A cruel smile slides across my face and instantly I open my mouth, small and pointy white teeth glisten as I speak. "Lovely day isn't it?" I grit my teeth together, forcing myself to relax. "What is your..." I pause. WHY WAS I DOING THIS?! I sigh, beginning to speak again. "Name. What's your name?" I stare at the multicolored wolf, grinding my pointed teeth together.

This. Was. Torture.

[[I am sooo sorry this took so long! Muse for this thread was being a butt for me. ^^;]]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
A cold chill rose up Ayaka’s back. The scent of a unicorn mare lingered faintly in the air. She did not know why this chill had climbed her back with the scent of the mare. She had always though good about horses and never felt this feeling of unsure when a horse was near. Perhaps it was a sign that this mare was not as kind as the others she had met. Instincts were telling her to run for it, but she set her mind on meeting this mare. Even if she was bad, with Ayaka’s swift figure she could easily slip away from her attempts to make an attack.

A rosy colored unicorn soon came into Ayaka’s sight. Her mane and tail were lavender and her horn was crystal and a pretty plum like color. She had strange markings on her face that made Ayaka slightly afraid. Lovely day isn't it? What is your... Name. What's your name? The dusty pink mare said. She seemed friendly. Maybe she was tricking her? This mare, for all she knew could be plotting an evil plan in her mind. A plan to hurt, or maybe even kill the lupa.

The fae’s russet ears switch forwards, while her claws gently scrape the ground underneath her. The sun beat down on her pelt, making it shine with good health. A warm smile crossed her face to let the mare know that she was not going to be a threat to her. Maybe that’s why this mare was just afraid of her and that was why the chills had stroked the fur on her back. It was worth to find out. She just hoped the mare would not play any funny tricks on her, because just like the mare, Ayaka could also be very dangerous.

The white lips of the she-wolf opened, “It is such a beautiful day. I am Ayaka and it is a pleasure to meet you. Who are you?” She made sure every word that she spoke was kind to not get the mare hotheaded. Horse could be dangerous, and one slip up with a chose of words could set one off. Luckily she had never done something to make one mad, but all were different and all had personalities. She knew that she would have to pay close attention to this mare in order to predict her movements.