the Rift

yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer]

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Alvilda
A ship is called she because there is always a great deal of men around her. I change that.

I'm only alone for a moment, for in a flash there's a red blur and Vicer's standing there beside me. I wasn't alone anymore. The pirates weren't here though, which was disappointing. My black lips curl into a smile, and the only words I can manage are, " I beat ye here!" I manage my smile for a little longer as I stand there beside Vicer. It was nice here, me and him... alone.

What was I thinking?!

I shake my head as Vicer walks forward so he wouldn't see me. Was I... liking him as a little more than a crew mate? I snort, a little shocked at my own feelings. I'm snapped back to reality as Vicer whinnies into the air around us, trying to call out to the other pirates. I perk my ears, waiting.

What he says next was a little shocking. The other pirates, trying to flirt... with me? I almost laughed aloud. But I kept myself from doing so, because then I'd look insane. "Then I'll show them t' same fire I showed you if they do try and flirt with me!" I smile, placing myself closer to Vicer. I sigh for a moment before speaking again. "Do guys have rum or anythin' like that around here?" My amber orbs scan the beach before they settle back down on Vicer. His glistening chestnut coat and his calming voice. It was all I wanted. I shake my head again, feeling stupid. I stand beside him, waiting for the other pirates to arrive.

[[ So sorry I never replied earlier! ^^; Very bad post too. .__.]]

"Sharin' tales"
Thinkin' thoughts
Movin' round and round

Messages In This Thread
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Vicer - 02-17-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Alvilda - 02-24-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Cosette - 02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-02-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: yet another lover 'o the seas[Pirates/Vicer] - by Corsair - 03-04-2013, 03:09 AM