the Rift

To Help, To Heal [Ophelia, The Grey]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia intended to do right by her band, now that her memories were restored. In her absence, she had noticed her sister needing her and she was not there. Ktulu and Ophelia experienced their first fight because of the Sun God, and the alabaster mare loathed every second. The words of her sister's accusations still haunted her mind, casting a shadow in her mind. As she meditated on the past, Ophelia moved steadily into the future, her hooves walking a familiar path, taking stock of the little forest they had been forced to call home. She needed to reacquaint herself with the Grey, especially since Tor was now gone. A bruise still rested on her heart from that betrayal, but at least she still possessed her amulet.

When Ophelia looked up, she came odd, miscolored eyes to amber in surprise. Not many managed to sneak up on her, but she had also been trapped in her own thoughts. Immediately she memorized his appearance, taking in every ruffled edge of a spot and twist of his crystal blue horn. He was handsome, she decided, but she had never met him before. However, from his words, he obviously knew who she was, and she furrowed her brows. She would have remembered if she had run across him before, but alas.

"Hello, I am Ophelia," she replied with a pleasant smile. "I apologize if this seems rude, but what is your name? Did my sister bring you into the Grey?" she asked curiously, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side. The silver dragon landed on her back, crimson eyes looking at the stallion with a distracted interest. He smiled, however, and then looked around at the large trees, hungry. Like a cat, he crouched and waited until a squirrel was just above him, and at the precise moment, he launched from Ophelia's back and propelled through the air, snatching the squirrel.

Politely, he took the carcass elsewhere to consume. "What can I do for you?"

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
To Help, To Heal [Ophelia, The Grey] - by Apollo - 02-10-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: To Help, To Heal [Ophelia, The Grey] - by Ophelia - 02-14-2013, 01:11 PM