the Rift

A Mirrored Reflection [ophelia & osiris]

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!

image by ferran-jorda @ flickr.com</style>

"You are foolish if you think I can always protect you," he says in response to her statement. While the wolf appreciated her comfort in his abilities, he knew well that their loyalties were not the same. They may have similar hearts, forlorn and wandering, but his had found a family in this land of Helovia, one he would not so easily betray. However, this was not the cause of his words today. He thought little of the Grey upon seeing Nadira, but instead looked past her and toward his days of Isilme. No matter your strength or your resilience, there was little you could do to stop your loved one from being reft from your side. It was a curious thing, considering that before the wolf had been little more than a pawn to Oblivion. By the time he had found love in his heart to give, the world was trying to tear it from him by other means.

Life, a cruel master, which takes your heart strings and plucks them violently. At the same time, Osiris could hardly chalk his life up to a twisted fate. It was not the workings of a mastermind which led him down paths of heartache, but rather the individuals who had insinuated themselves within his life. Even his mother, her face nearly cleaned from his memory, was not free from blame. Was it not her actions that left him in this body, in this figure? To trust in true love, Akeldema was the biggest fool of all.

The pale girl is like a beacon of light in the forest and his dreary thoughts. Her voices hums and sings on the wind she ushers out of her mouth, happy and joyous even as Osiris's voice would embody darkness and melancholy expressions. She speaks in words he does not recognize, and an ear flicks back in confusion on the wolf's poll. He had never heard such fluid words before, and they sounded foreign but intriguing on the tongue of the mare. His eyes watch her with surprise, even as Comadre makes himself all the more comfortable on her neck. Before he could comment on her spry words, another movement catches his eye. It is the flash of silver which he notices first, and the little black springs back into action just as he managed to get settled. The smaller dragon races up into the air, spiraling up and after Tinek, a welcoming coo from his lips as he lands on the branch that the younger dragon hangs from. Staring curiously at the tail of the other with a sideways head, the dragon extends a claw to poke at the scaled tail gently. His violet eyes look back to Ophelia with a toothy grin. "Oooophee!" he calls down toward her, making sure that she knew she was far from forgotten in the mind of the dragon.

The wolf's own eyes widen in surprise as he looks around to find her pale figure arising from the shadows, as he had not been expecting her company on this day. "You need not apologize, Ophelia. I only acted upon what I felt was right," he says with a slight smile, looking back toward Nadira as the lithe mare speaks to his other company. The twins of pale white. Suddenly, Osiris is abashedly reminded of when he met Nadira and called her by the wrong name. Little did he know speaking the name of the mare he had been looking for would seem to tie the trio together at several opportunities.
""

osiris </style>
Out of my blood, he'll breed revengement and a scourge for me.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mirrored Reflection [ophelia & osiris] - by Osiris - 02-27-2013, 12:03 AM