the Rift

A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open]

Jinx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2egefzl.jpg]

There's someone in my head... but it's not me.

Maniacal laughter filled the surrounding as Jinx stepped into the threshold of Helovia. The tall black stallion of merely 3 years old already stood at 17 hands. His body slim and slightly to skinny, his ribs sticking out to show is malnourished self. Voices filled his head, telling him things that he did not quite understand. He was normal right? He wasnt crazy.

The sky was dark and the air shallow. The male could see his breath shooting out from him nostrils as they flared with each breath he took. The trees shot out from the ground and looked down upon him. They swayed in the wind sticking out their lone branches, luring him in deeper, calling his name. They spoke to him, reassuring him of what lied inside the depths of the new land he had come to embark.

A lone foal lied on the ground, its face buried into the grass, decaying flesh slowly being peeled off by the fellow scavengers. The ebony male with striking neon markings walked up to the poor soul and collapsed on the ground next to it, laying his large heavy head on its side. Its ok little fellow, you are no longer alone, Jinx will be your friend. Would you like Jinx to accompany you? Jinx would quite enjoy himself He said the the dead foal. He breathed in the smell of the decaying body, sending shivers down his spine, what a comforting sense it brought to the young stallion.

OOC: I know its short sorry darkie <3

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered

I'm the D e a d amongst the Living

Now there were two psychopaths in the same area.

For another lurked.

A more cruel child than anyone could ever imagine. One that was not simply psychopathic, but the child was as cruel as they came. Lavender brushed body drifts through the forest, plum eyes flicker, spotting an unsuspecting victim. Instantly hind legs tighten and body is sprung forward, solid hooves landing into the skull of something. Only then does brain process, realizing this horse was already dead. Forelegs are lifted from now shattered skull, solid black hooves smeared in crimson liquid. Face remains emotionless, plum orbs glinting at the decomposing carcass. Another lays beside it, a brightly decorated black stud.

As body shifts closer, crushing ribs of already deceased child, plum eyes flicker, realizing black wings jutted from sides. A strange growl resides deep within the beast and ears are instantly flipped back. Nostrils flare and lips curl. Voices ring within skull as beast shifts closer to the black feathery horse.

Kill it.

A raspy voice sounds out. Ears begin to flick back and forth, trying to locate more voices. There! A small child's voice rings out.

Please don't hurt him!

The small foals' apparition steps closer towards grey beast, which backs up slightly, trying to avoid small child. Fore hoof crushes more ribs of the deceased child, black tinted lips curl into a devious grin. Instantly legs twists as lips are smacked together. To the beast, the crunching of bones was like a harmonious tune. One that the beast very much enjoyed. Neck swoops down in one graceful movement and eyes burn with a cruel hunger. "What is your name?" Poison is laced into every word, which was directed towards the black pegasus. Silence slips silently between them as the beast waits, it's fore hoof still slammed into the skull and ribs of the deceased child.

[[I think I just scared myself while writing this post. o.o]]

Actions
"Words"
Thoughts

Image Credits

Unregistered

[Image: 2egefzl.jpg]

There's someone in my head... but it's not me.

Voices still filled the air as he closed his eyes gently. Peace had come to him, or so he thought. His peace was soon broken by himself. The crazed delirious mind heard a small faint voice from nearby "please don't hurt him" it said. The voice seemed small and fragile. The voice of a foal perhaps? His head jerked up suddenly at the crushing of bones, turning to look at his new friends skull being bashed in. Jinx felt his stomach drop, his eyes shifting up to look a lavender mare straight in the face.

How... How dare you? That was Jinx's friend. His voice was shaky and dry. He stood up abruptly staring at her. His face turning to see the ghost of the foal he had been lying with. So young, and helpless. Was he the one who spoke earlier? Jinx snorted slightly looking over the mare. Jinx's name? Well it would be Jinx obviously, and what about you? he said before laughing hysterically.

Jinx's red eyes fell upon his new friend lying on the floor, every move the filly took, crushing more of its bones, slowly breaking Jinx's poor heart little by little. He reached down to touch in with his nose, taking in its scent once more, comfort filling him again, the small foals ghost standing closer now. Jinx wants to know if little horse is ok? he said looking in the foals direction sorrow in his gentle crazy eyes.

OOC: Again shitty post -__- no muse for this poor little guy

Unregistered
Ears flick backwards, a heavy sigh coming from lungs. Why am I here with this idiot? The small foal is there, looking at Jinx. I laugh a bit. "You think I'm going to tell and insignificant thing like you my name?! Ha!" Head is tossed back, cruel laughter rises into the sky like a cloud of black fog. "You simply are foolish." A devious grin appears on dark lips, showing shiny white teeth. Plum eyes drift to the body laying on the ground. "Can't let a meal go to waste now can we?" A cruel grin curls across lips as beast stoops neck down in an elegant movement. Nostrils flare as beast tries to figure out if meat is spoiled. When it's decided the meat is edible maw opens up, revealing a row of sharpened teeth. Teeth sink into the flesh, tearing it from the ribs. Instantly neck is straightened as maw moves, allowing food to be beaten. Beast laughs once meal is finished. "Delicious!" Tongue slides out from between lips, dragging across delicate kissers.

A shimmering figure appears, a mutated creature. Instantly beast flicks it's ears back. A strange growl runs through the beast, it's hate and rage welling up inside. The figure stepped closer to the beast. "That's now way to treat your father is it?" The beast flicks it's focus to the mutated being. I thought I smashed your face in ages ago. The mutated stallion frowns, looking down. He's missing an eye, his horn shattered. His hooves are practically stubs. "Yes, you did beat me quite a bit." The beast groans, So you don't see your face? You have a crater in your head! Ears flick back as the figure sinks back. You better leave.

Eyes flicker back to the poor victim. "The foal?" Elegant head tilts towards the foal. Hoof drives deeper into the skull of the child's body. Instantly the foals' apparition screams in pain. Again the cruel smile crawls across lips. "Of course the child's fine." The beast pauses, grinding it's hooves deeper into the skull, finally breaking through it. "It's doing just great." Suddenly the beast bursts into a cruel, hysterical laugh. Why am I having such fun torturing the dead?! Devious and gleaming eyes point towards the black horse. "You wanna know my name? Well. I have many names. Most call me Azucar." Not a single polite word is spoken. Each syllable is laced with a cruel, evil tint.

Unregistered

He watched as the filly continued to dig her hooves into the flesh of the deceased foal. He turned his head away is disgust, clinching his teeth tightly as not to snap at the mare. He didnt understand how one could be so cruel and ill hearted. Especially such a pretty little thing. She insulted him and mutilated the foal. But that did not bother him as much as what he saw next.

The mare reached her head down and took a bite out of the foals flesh. Jinx, closed his eyes and took a few deep breath, blood curdling screams of the foal filled the air. He stomped his hoof and stepped forward pressing his face into the others as she chewed on the rotting flesh. He snorted.

You are pathetic, you shameful beast. Jinx does not like the way you treat his friend. He is NOT fine, you destroyed him. You ATE him! How could you!! with his last word he shoved the obviously much smaller mare. He pushed hard trying to get her off of the body. Please stop! If you stop Jinx will come with you! JInx will join your herd, He will do whatever you ask! Just please, do not hurt the foal anymore! he looked to the ghost of the foal. Screaming in pain. The screams made him dizzy, almost unbearably. He started to sway slightly before regaining his composure, looking the filly straight in the eyes. Jinx says leave him alone

Unregistered
Instantly the little creeps slides into the beasts face, snorting and screaming. "Shut up will you!?" An annoyed expression placed upon usually cruel features. The beast stomps it's hooves into the child's flesh one last time. "You wish to join my herd?" A hideously cruel grin slips over lips, a crazed look appears in plum eyes. "FOOL! You think you can waltz into the Basin without a horn?! FOOL!" A sickening laugh rings out as grey daggers slam into the childs' skull, it's eye bulging out of the skull. Multicolored victim pushes the beast away from the carcass. Ears snap back in an instant, and a deep snort comes from nostrils. In a flash neck swoops down, a row of sharp white teeth bared. Beast aims to bit neck, wishing for the crimson liquid to seep into mouth and out of a wound.

Head is thrown back, an evil glare settles on the black pegasus. "You winged horses really are feather brains. Especially you!" The beast grumbles, shaking elegant head. A cruel laugh rings out, eyes gleaming with in an evil and devious way.

"Don't hurt Jinx anymore!"

The beast snaps it's head towards the small child. Shut up little fool! You're just as stupid aren't you!? A snarl comes from the beast as it tosses it's head, ready to slam into the black winged horse.

The beast was short but cruel. During it's short life, it had experienced so much pain and anger the only emotion it knows how to show is anger. The beast saw it's own mother being abused by it's father. That cause a seed to be planted into it's heart. Before long the child grew into a monster, slaughtering it's own father. With having spilled blood, the child ran away and grew into a beast. A truly black-hearted beast. And now, it was as cruel as ever. Torturing every soul it could.

"Man up you fool! You're weak! Weaklings are easily picked off!" The beast shouts at the winged creep. Out of the corner of it's eye another ghastly figure appears. Long hair, a sweet look. Mother. The beast snorts, annoyed.

"Stop hurting them," the apparition whispers gently, pleading eyes. The beast flicks it's ears towards the ghost. You expect me to stop!? Another cruel laugh slips from the jaws of the beast, it's plum eyes filled with a sickeningly cruel gleam.

[[Azucar, you naughty little girl.]]

Unregistered

Jinx snorted when she called him a fool. How was he supposed to know she lived in a place that only allowed unicorns? He had never been here before, and from what he already had seen he did not like it. He wondered if all the horses were like this filly. She was cruel and mean. She was insane like himself, but in a different way.

Jinx shook his head and snapped at her. Get away from me you crazy bitch! He practically yelled at her. The foal looked at him in shock when he said a bad word. Jinx chuckled slightly. He rolled his eyes at Azucar.

Man up?? Why don't you Woman up and fix yourself you worthless, disgraceful animal! Your mother i'm guessing is who spoke to you. Maybe you should listen to you. I don't know what your poor daddy did to you! But get over it!

He looked down at the foal once more. He was desecrated and there was about nothing left of him because of the damned mare. She ruined his perfect new friend. The only one who seemed to show him any kindness here in Helovia so far. He snorted and stepped back slightly.

He looked around. It was dark and he wanted the sun to rise. He wanted this filly to leave and go far far away. He wanted to have a nice horse welcome him. Even if he was slightly insane, he was not mean like this female. She was something that Jinx never wanted to meet again. What a waste of such a beautiful face

Unregistered
He yelled at me. He would pay. "YOU LITTLE FOOL!" I scream, rage fueling me. In an instant I was upon him, my grey hooves a blur as they swung towards his little, insignificant face. Who cares if I smashed it in?! He probably had no family that would care anyway. I place all four hooves back on the ground, my nostrils flaring. I was enraged now. I scream out, my throat vibrating as I scream a blood curdling scream. I shut my maw, listening as the scream echoes for a few moments.

I snort, my ears plastered to my skull. I wanted to smash this little fools' face in. I wanted to watch his blood leak out of his body, I wanted his blood staining my grey hooves. I laugh hysterically as he tells me to get myself together. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY?! DO YOU?!" I scream, hoping to scare this little bastard away. "I KILLED THEM ALL. EVEN MY MOTHER!" I tilt my head back and laugh. The cruelest laugh that anyone could ever hear. "I slaughtered them all! It was pleasing, their guts and blood all over my hooves. I didn't regret any of it either!" I snarl, throwing my skull closer to the little bastard's face. "Scared now?"

I turn away, throwing my hind legs towards his chest. I watch as the sun sinks far below the trees, and instantly I grin. "You know what happens after dark?" I turn to the little insane pegasus, grinning deviously. "The creatures lurk. They come and kill those who dare step near them." I smile, laughing a little. This was the most fun I had had, other than when I had been slaughtering my family. Scaring others is quite fun, especially when you scare them half to death. I was cruel.

So cruel.

And I loved it.

Ozz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I entered the clearing, unsure of the herd I had stumbled upon. My steel gray peltage over layered lean sinewy muscles, molten gold visionaries seemed to pop out against my coat. Instantly sensing an aggravated aroma he paused. Letting out a soft whinny I waited for a reply. I had always been aloof and was no stranger to fighting, my scar across my flank was a clear indication. My travels had left me weary, and hungry for company.

Unregistered
[[Please remember our word minimum is 250!!]]