the Rift

This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Here to protect you
You will find the answer

A rather loud, dragon like noise pierced the dreams of Torasin who blinked his eyes open to see Kiba shuffling around on his clawed feet. The sun peeped through the trees and sent rays of oranges dancing off his patched pelt as a mass of creamy tail was flopped over tucked in hooves. Mists had began their daily walk through the wood and the Moon Doctor decided that it was time to be up and about, Kiba was already flexing his wings and preparing for flight. With a grunt, the gilded stud rose to the dawn and began his own stroll, walking off the night and loosing up his protesting muscles, his bonded gliding alongside seemingly lost in thought. No doubt thinking about his breakfast and what he could hunt today. Torasin rather liked dawn, it was the start of a new day and new hopes, the Tallsun dawn was also particularly warm.

It wasn't long until his emerald gaze caught sight of another horse in the vicinity, if he didn't know better it was almost like looking in a mirror. Her coat the same shades as his own, but Torasin did know better, this was most definitely Solstice. So recently freed from the unicorn group and with the absence of Aaron the gentle Sir had found his thoughts lingering on her from time to time. They were more similar than he first thought, and it wasn't just their appearance, she had children like he did but no one to love her like she should be. It drew Torasin all the more closer to her when he watched the birth of Azale Moniet and worried about Aaron and his responsibilities as the eldest. The Doctor was no stranger to the pulls and ways of the heart, often listing to his own intently, and so he made his way over to the motherly femme with nothing but open kindness in his eyes to the mare he had known since Isilme.

"Solstice, ma'am! I have not seen you in some time, in fact, I've rather missed you. I was also worried when you were taken from us, I'm sorry we couldn't save you quicker, ma'am." His apology felt fitting, he was helpless when it came to stealth. He knew his field of healing very well, he was fairly diplomatic and not too helpless on a battlefield. Though his gentle heart often disagreed with the latter. Kiba warbled a greeting as his bonded moved up alongside her, touching her shoulder with his soft nose in a tender sentiment.

Truly, he had missed her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin] - by Torasin - 02-12-2013, 06:14 AM