the Rift

This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Here to protect you
You will find the answer

Cautious but curious, Torasin watched with intrigue at how his words effected her, with each tilt of her head and each shy movement his heart became more captured by her. The stallion who loved freely with no single regret apart from the loss of his loved ones now fell once again. This time before a gilded beauty whose timid nature was a complete new territory for him, used to the sharpness of Brooke or the mystery of Mirage. So many different natures, yet he loved them all equally. It was true that apart of him shied away from Solstice, though not of her doing, his heart had been ripped from his chest and torn up so many times he wasn't sure if he could handle it again. What would happen if he was left alone, there wasn't one that had ever stayed beside him and loved him. His first love had died tragically, a few years later Brooke was cruelly taken from him and Mirage had chosen to place her love in a more suited companion. Though he loved her still in friendship.

Was he about to be given a break, or was fate just playing with him. Either way, he couldn't deny his feelings for the golden Philosopher who unknowingly drew him in with her shy tail flicks. Torasin allowed a green eye to flitter behind and he wondered if maybe he was making the wrong decision.

Maybe I shou-

Chicken.

The paint gave a frown to the brown who cut his thoughts off, the dragon returned his stare with a challenge. Torasin turned back to Solstice and took a breath, it didn't look like Kiba was about to let him get out of this one, so he might as well make the first move.

With gentle politeness the stud nods his head to her words, letting the warm feeling encase his body. He didn't mind that the little Azale thought of him as her father, if Solstice were to ask, he would protect her like he would his two sons. He watched as her eyes wandered, often drifting upon himself to which he answered with a smile. Hoping his relaxed posture would give her a little more confidence as he said his next words with nothing but honesty in his voice, drifting his nose to next to hers a leaving it there as he spoke.

"I may not be known for my battle prowess and my skill may lie in a different area, but I do think of you fondly, milady Solstice. I would protect you and your family if you were to ask it of me, give you the love you deserve to always have." The smile that broke out across his sincere, gilded face was a bright merry one as green eyes shone with adoration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin] - by Torasin - 02-18-2013, 10:52 AM