the Rift

A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian]

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
My sister walked, and I followed beside her, letting my right shoulder brush against her side in reassurance and support. Her speech at the Forest impressed me, I must confess; her confidence made me proud, and I would make sure Mirage knew it. Dark legs stepped in time, shadowy bodies moving as one; I kept pace with Mirage, ears flicked back to take in the sound of those who came behind, the mass that made the Qian.

The top of the mountain was reached, and the shrines in sight. Dusk was falling, the Lady bright and visible in the sky. We sought answers. Mirage and I were in service to the Moon God, so I knew my sister would request her aid; if she behaved as I expected, she would not limit her allies, and ask the Earth Lord, too. And, believe me, nobody knows the shadow as I do.

Mirage spoke, and I listened as her voice echoed into the silent dusk, tail lashing at flies but eyes transfixed on the Moon. I wondered if the gods would answer us, our questions. I hoped they would.

[ If Mirage's pass can only be used on one god, then I'm using the prize I got from Illu to to make the Earth God show up, please ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Rishima - 07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Couth - 07-09-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Noise - 07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Boom Boom - 07-26-2012, 12:00 PM