the Rift

A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Earth God & Moon Goddess

The cries summoned her like salt in a wound, and she appeared weakly in a cloud of dark smoke. Her figure was weak and thin, and she grimaced in the heat, regardless of the magic that surrounded this place. Her fiery brother had gone too far this time, and action had to be taken. Still, all of her powers seemed to wane during this time of year, and she could not act alone with the globe's natural turn in his favor.

She opened her bright eyes and took a deep breath, surprised to see how many had gathered at the foot of her shrine, though she could also sense that her wiser brother had also been summoned. This show of support tugged a smile from her lips. "I have not abandoned you," she promised, addressing Mirage first. "I trust that Jörmungandr has given you my gift?" she asked the dark and golden mare.

A cloud of dust swirled into view then and took the shape of a much larger draft who seemed incredibly surprised by the sea of faces and his sister at his side. He glanced at the lavender mare and furrowed his brows curiously. Being a creature of nature, he was not affected either way by this change in the weather, but he understood the needs of the mortal creatures. "Our brother is getting too out of hand," he murmured to his sister but loud enough for the others to heard.

The stallion sighed and shook dust from his mane, folding his wings against his side. His sympathetic emerald eyes looked at the crowd, and he lowered his strong face. "We cannot act purposefully against our brother until the world turns to a different season, but I assure you that we are working to ensure your survival." His thick tail swirled around his fetlocks, and he eyed his sister who seemed to be taking this brutal summer rather hard and frowned.

The Goddess tossed her elegant mane then and nodded to her brother, stamping a stern hoof. Water bubbled beneath her toes in the dirt and slid off the path, hissing and sizzling in the magma. "Please, speak to us, dear mortals. Tell us what you need and what you desire."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Couth - 07-09-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Noise - 07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by God of the Moon - 07-12-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Boom Boom - 07-26-2012, 12:00 PM