the Rift

Distraction at its Best

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

Her lips quivered, betraying the need to say more but she resisted just as well. She watched as he trembled beneath her weight even if it was only figuratively so. A slow smiled snaked its way across her charred lips and she nodded toward his shoulder, as vague a gesture as any. The dappling there intrigued her and a tentative step was taken toward him, her lips pushed forward as to indicate her intent. However, she only grew close enough for him to feel the hot breath of her exhalation upon coated flesh before she was moved to explanation. “I longed to be so crudely colored at one time.” Again her words were cheap, robbing him or any real satisfaction from the backward compliment. Moments later she was retreating, arranging her slender neck into a mirrored “U”.

She was calm beneath his scrutiny only twitching away the flies that had corrupted her swollen sides with irritation. Her flesh shifted over her bones and the action looked almost orgasmic, such that being rid of the pests brought her great delight. She swung her face upward now towards the heavens, inviting him to view her world above. Again she persisted with silence, instead busying herself with the sensations of darkened treads draping along her throatlatch. It was curious thing to feel so immensely, so perfectly in tune with the wonders of emotion as it rolled through her chest, swelling and expelling.

Argetlam- how I fancy the sound as it rolls off my tongue.” She smiles, coy and perhaps a bit childish. “I am Ailith.” She ponders the syllables for a time and then averts her gaze once more into the sea of tall grass. She is thoughtful and perhaps a bit unpredictable and she wonders what this Argetlam thinks of her nature, as cool and collected as she is. She takes the time to bend her focused eyes to the foliage below and pulls a bit of shrubbery into her dry mouth to chew idly. Whatever awaited her in the Foothills, she was unsure, but she felt that she had taken the right path in coming here and while acceptance was sweet, unity was much more worth its weight in gold.

Messages In This Thread
Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-11-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-12-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-13-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-14-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-15-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-15-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-15-2013, 10:37 PM