the Rift

Distraction at its Best

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

His eyes held secrets far removed and she tipped her chin to try and find explanation in his gaze. Whatever haunted his past was here, clearly in the present. Her lopsided smile held evidence of her knowledge but it was against her morals to speak of it. Each of them had a story and each story their own and Ailith could respect that… for a time. She moved, relaxing onto her haunches almost gracefully. Each action was solid, planned. Perhaps she had considered this meeting far before ever meeting the boy. His presence was rewarding to her in a strange way that she would not contemplate for long. She felt there was no need to bother him according to notions that floated haphazardly through her thoughts. After all, there was no reason he needed to share what was on his mind, she was, after all a mere outcast.

He retracted from her as assumed and she smiled once more, certain that her nature was something he feared. From the look in his eyes, his curiosity had forced him into her company but it was also something that now forced him away. Perhaps he felt as if she were too much too fast. Her lids fell slowly to cover those majestic eyes and rose again revealing something like resolution. “I come from nowhere in particular. I’ve followed the hills and waves to Helovia and now I seek belonging.” A tender gaze was cast out beyond him, again picturing the swollen ridges of the Foothills. She wondered who led the establishment, who called the commands when war was upon them. She didn’t ask however, she would merely find out herself when the day ended.

Truthfully she sought reminder of herself. The wildness of her journeys was still fresh upon her lips and the waves from miles past still clung to her ears. She could hear them crashing against the sands before receding back into the depths. She had wandered to the water’s edge at one time, placing a tender foot into the cool foam. Something about it had calmed her and she wondered if Helovia offered such an amenity. Either way, she was here to stay… as long as she would be had.

Messages In This Thread
Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-11-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-12-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-13-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-13-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-14-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-15-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Argetlam - 02-15-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Distraction at its Best - by Ailith - 02-15-2013, 10:37 PM