Window Seat to Chaos Overload [Catillatio]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

"Well don't stand where a dog shakes,"

Her words brought a snort of laughter from the studs scarred nostrils. The dusty dunskin looked her up and down with a raised eye ridge at her change of expression from anger to mischief. Her words amused him, not in the sense of being mean, but when he laughed, he was having a personal issue with her choice of wording. The stud shook out his white-streaked mane and let it flop onto the other side of his neck, exposing the white streak down his neck that bled into his mane and caused the strand of white to exist in a sea of dark earthy brown.

"Well, not to be argumentative, but I don't think you should refer to yourself as a dog. You're much too pretty for such an analogy." He said with a wink as she leaned towards him in a flirtatious manner. His tone was eerie as usual, deceptively light-hearted, yet charming at the same time. He let out another snort of laughter at her next comment. "Ma'am, I crash into things all the time, but uh... usually, the things I crash into are mares, and they have a tendency to walk away from the experience pregnant." He winked at her and began to walk alongside her as she began to move away from him. His height casting a slight shadow across her back as the sun was sinking on the ocean horizon and sending his shadow to stretch out over her and on the beach.

"So anyways, what IS a pretty thing like you doing out here all by yourself, if I may ask?" He asked, his tone curious. Tio walked alongside her, his mind going back to the day in birdsong when he had woken up on the beach to have a seagull pecking at his back. The stallion, dazed and disoriented, had come to after washing ashore during that horrible storm and had travelled inland to explore, find a stream and roll in it until he didn't feel sticky with salt water anymore.

He felt like he could pinpoint the exact place where he'd woken up. It'd been along the beach, where a large piece of drift wood stuck out from the sand among rocks and cliffs, shaped into caves by the pounding of the sea. However, the stretch of beach they were on was flat and sandy with a wall of forest on one side and the sea on the other. In any case, after he'd dried himself off, he'd wandered to the threshold and continued from there. He eventually brought himself back to the present as he looked over at her. The fact was, he needed soldiers. As he looked her up and down, he didn't really think she was battle-hardened, but he'd been proven wrong before, and he wasn't one to judge. In anycase, he'd bring the conversation around to recruitment sooner or later. He didn't see a reason to rush it.

Ampere, played by Blu
SO sorry this took so long! ;3;

Messages In This Thread
RE: Window Seat to Chaos Overload [Catillatio] - by Catillatio - 03-03-2013, 01:19 PM