the Rift

With Hearts Cast Down [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Snow was thrown up into the sky and she listened to the rhythmic beating of his hooves until there was nothing to be heard. Her gait slowed momentarily, confused about what had caused the sudden disappearance of her playmate. However, a pointed glance toward the sky allowed her to see perfectly what he had done. A deep guttural moan of laughter erupted from her throat and she pushed forward, spreading long legs over the snowy ground like a ghost. She tried with all her might to escape his onward pursuit but it was increasingly difficult to escape an airborne Murdock. When he finally collided into the ground alongside her she squealed, her shoulders pitching toward the left in order to evade his inevitable touch.

However, there was nothing that could be done to avoid him and his muzzle was finally upon her. Her skin quivered beneath it and she trembled before lacing dangerous eyes on the young stallion. “You cheater.” Her lopsided smile was enough to assure him that she was not sincere, but she was quick to bolt after him, her muzzle extended toward his rump even as his wild gait threw snow into her face. Once again, her laughter was incredible, growing infectious in such a way that it was unavoidable. She had never felt so free, so wild and uninhibited.

The wet snow squelched beneath her as she skid across the ground, her feet trying desperately to find surface against the muddy floor. However, when a particularly rough groove in the terrain caught her off-balance, she slowed to a stop to nurse her pulsing ankle. It hadn’t been damaged but it was enough to send a small shock of agony through her leg. She looked up, searching for him and knowing that she would find him and the thought comforted her. How wrong it was that she would find comfort in him, find friendship with him, and defy her family. But she didn’t feel wrong. They didn’t understand that she needed break from all of the despair there, the planning and plotting, the grief.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

Errm... this was not how I wanted it to turn out LOL. Sorry, next post will be better.

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-12-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-12-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-14-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-15-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-15-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-16-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-16-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-17-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-18-2013, 02:46 AM