the Rift

|autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Here to protect you
You will find the answer

It was Kiba who alerted his bonded to the call from Willow, his dragon senses sharp enough to pierce through the fog and to know that the tone was one of kindness. Torasin lifted from his half doze and curiously turned his head in the direction guided by Kiba, shifting his weight back onto all fours. It was indeed hard to see through the thick grey soup that forever surrounded his home, but he had grown accustomed to it now and moved at ease through the trees as he wondered what the Medic of the Foothills would look like. He couldn't recall meeting a Willow before and was rather excited by the prospect of meeting another who shared the same passion as he did, he wondered if Smoke had heard the gentle call too. It had been a while since he'd seen her grulla form, so much respect he held for the mare who first set him upon this path of healing.

It didn't take too long for the paint to reach their borders, Kiba perched on his rump whilst cleaning his claws. The fog subsided a little to reveal a tree and for a moment Torasin looked at it with a perplexing expression before his bright eyes widened in surprise when he saw a mare under it. No, it was the other way around. The tree was growing on the mare, vines stuck in her hair with an Ermine on board for good measure. Kiba gaped between his ears, counting all the possible perching spots she had as well as warbling softly to the strange little creature that inhabited her branches. The Moon Doctor proffers his head in vibrant greeting, gathering in his thoughts and notes her pale unicorn friend to one side with a polite smile before addressing the one who had called them. "Forgive my staring Willow ma'am, I don't wish to be rude. I'm Torasin, one of the Moon Doctors here, how may I be of service to the Medic of the Foothills, ma'am?"

His voice as eloquent as always.

Torasin wasn't quite sure on what terms the Foothills and the Edge were on currently, certainly friends during the invasion but after... Who knew. The allied force hadn't really kept in touch after and each land seemed to return to their homes and their own business. Yet the gilded stud knew they were certainly not enemies and as a member of the Dragon Hearts council it was his duty also to show the Edge off to be a welcoming, understandable place.

Messages In This Thread
|autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 02-12-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Nadira - 02-12-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Torasin - 02-12-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Nadira - 02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Torasin - 02-23-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 03-10-2013, 01:29 AM